Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Batsman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Batsman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bats can fly with the help of, joker with bats, ye un dino ki bat h clg life an shayri 0, shiv kumar batalvi shayari in punjabi, dil ki bat text shayri and poen 0,

• 18 Followers
  • 218 Stories

Akhilesh Dixit

Ashu

Sachin Tendulkar is the theme of cricket!!

©Ashu #Sachin #Cricket #Batsman

dickson gomez

Uma Maheswari

ROHIT SHARMA😎❤️rohitsharma #ChennaiSuperKings #CSK #Strong #Batsman #Bat #Sports

read more

sumeet raj

Bad Poet

*The sound of silence* "What the fu*k dude?" I want to scream and shoot the honest words at my own player but I don't. He sent such a terrible throw to the keeper it messed up the game. It was the last ball and they needed 3 runs with the tail enders playing. But his terrible throw made them run 2 runs when there were none. Being the captain, I'm furious. I'm furious because the game we should have won is now forced into a super over. I am furious because I don't like losing. I am furious becau #Cricket #Batsman #soundofsilence #Batting #thesoundofsilence #cricketstory #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
"'Hatt Bhen****,' I scream at the top of my lungs to no one in particular. Then the most intense silence follows..."

(story in caption)
 *The sound of silence*

"What the fu*k dude?" I want to scream and shoot the honest words at my own player but I don't. He sent such a terrible throw to the keeper it messed up the game. It was the last ball and they needed 3 runs with the tail enders playing. But his terrible throw made them run 2 runs when there were none. Being the captain, I'm furious. I'm furious because the game we should have won is now forced into a super over. I am furious because I don't like losing. I am furious becau

Bad Poet

*the essence of cricket* players in the huddle arms around each other dying to express themselves looked fascinating from my eyes i was just another player in the huddle a batsman with a determined face #Cricket #GameOfLife #GameForLife #Batsman #cricketlife #cricketstory #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
The essence of cricket

(poem in caption) *the essence of cricket*

players in the huddle
arms around each other
dying to express themselves
looked fascinating from my eyes
i was just another player in the huddle
a batsman with a determined face

Bad Poet

*unheard, unknown battles* • The warm comfortable bed in the chilly winter does lure you but the sleep must be sacrificed for the 4 am training, so you leave for the ground with a handful of soaked chickpeas and hopeful eyes habituated to the cold. • Every boy and man aims for the top, and it is unsettling in a way, because you have no idea what the hell is happening and where the hell you will go, so you ignore (escape) such thoughts as you hammer the face of the bat with no expression on you #Batsman #Cricketer #Athlete #cricketQuotes #badpoet #CricketIsLife #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
The moon out the window shines bright as you sleep broken in pieces, the bat in the corner sheds tears for you broken at places, and the dreams breathe quiet, not broken yet.

(caption) *unheard, unknown battles*

• The warm comfortable bed in the chilly winter does lure you but the sleep must be sacrificed for the 4 am training, so you leave for the ground with a handful of soaked chickpeas and hopeful eyes habituated to the cold.

• Every boy and man aims for the top, and it is unsettling in a way, because you have no idea what the hell is happening and where the hell you will go, so you ignore (escape) such thoughts as you hammer the face of the bat with no expression on you

Bad Poet

As the bowler positions himself on his run up, you're not thinking about your stumps going for a toss because you want to watch the ball with as much focus as possible. You tap your bat after scanning the field, you're not thinking about giving a dolly to the short cover fielder. Or a hopeless nick to the keeper or the first slip fielder. You want to play long, right? As he jumps on his bowling stride, you are not thinking of the possibility of a run out. You are just wanting to attack or defe #Cricket #GameOfLife #GameForLife #Batsman #Batting #badpoet #cricketphilosophy #batandball

read more
When you get out, you get out. When you die, you die. If you really get this one thing, most of your life is sorted.

(caption)  As the bowler positions himself on his run up, you're not thinking about your stumps going for a toss because you want to watch the ball with as much focus as possible.

You tap your bat after scanning the field, you're not thinking about giving a dolly to the short cover fielder. Or a hopeless nick to the keeper or the first slip fielder. You want to play long, right?

As he jumps on his bowling stride, you are not thinking of the possibility of a run out. You are just wanting to attack or defe

Bad Poet

*the zenith of a man with bat* there is no personality the man has a stern face you don't know his story you don't know his history all you see is a face a stern, unrelenting face #Cricket #warrior #Bat #Batsman #Batting #fireinheart #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
the zenith of a man with bat 

(caption) *the zenith of a man with bat*

there is no personality 
the man has a stern face
you don't know his story
you don't know his history
all you see is a face
a stern, unrelenting face
loader
Home
Explore