Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stay_tuned Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stay_tuned Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stay with me love poems, stay happy with what you have quotes, no love no pain stay single be happy, i love you stay, stay away from love quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories

piyush kumar

Bhool jaana na aye parindey udd jaana un tang asmaanon ke khauf se.... 

Maine aksar teri zidd ke aagey asmaan ko jhukkar zameen choote hue dekha hai....!!!!  #A_tribute_to_Ghalib #Shayari #My_first_try  #stay_tuned #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Believer

New track dropping soon #stay_tuned #Team_Evolution_India #suspense

read more

harrry

Haya Malik

Plato says, "Love is a serious mental disease."

True that bcz mental disease makes a person mentally fall apart like hell, and so does love. Love is just a feeling which causes a permanent damage to your brain and thought process. Love is the reason why people actually forget to teach others how to treat them  and thereafter leads to torturing issues. As well as now a days people actually give so much importance to others forgetting their own self respect and then later on regrets for own deeds.
Notice-Its more dangerous than coronavirus, bcz that virus kills person only once and this disease called love, kills a person daily...

P.S- Its just a Part 1..
Part 2 will describe the symptoms of love and the precautions to cure it before the cause. #STAY_TUNED
#Love_a_mental_disease 
 #platoquote
  #Nojotoenglish
 #Nojotoapp

Aashu Baliyan

#kahani_meri_bas_itti_si #part2 Jo Ab tak Suna, wo to bas Shuruaat thi, Sabse jyada Khaas, to Apni Pehli Mulaqat thi... khaas h Aaj bhi wo Bday party, #Dedicated_to_my_life #stay_tuned #nobita_ki_shizuka

read more
 #kahani_meri_bas_itti_si #part2

Jo Ab tak Suna,
wo to bas Shuruaat thi,
Sabse jyada Khaas,
to Apni Pehli Mulaqat thi...

khaas h Aaj bhi wo Bday party,

Tarrannum abbasi

#बदल_गए Part 5 #part_6 (Final Part) is on the way #stay_tuned

read more

Tarrannum abbasi

#बदल_गए Part 4 #part_5 is on the way #stay_tuned