Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best havingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best havingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about having sex with someone you love, having somewhere to go is home having someone to love is family having both is a blessing, having to let go of someone you love, having a coke with you poem, quotes about having faith in love,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
God-given gift....💞
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
பொத்திப் பாதுக்காத்து.. பூஜித்து சேர்ந்திருக்க...!! Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
God-given gift....💞
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
பொத்திப் பாதுக்காத்து.. பூஜித்து சேர்ந்திருக்க...!! Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #harrypotter #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #curse

read more
a Cruciatus curse,
the unforgivable and excruciating one
which I wish to survive... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#harrypotter 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#curse

praveen kalabhavi

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are no less than a blessing in disguise to me. I cherish every second I spend with you. I find myself loving you more everyday. You are the reason I am, I love you. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
finding a permanent shade from
the glaring sunlight Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Xee Sheikh

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Xee

read more
Completeness! Craziness! Satisfaction! Love! Life...
#xee

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
A  moment spent with you,
Gives ever-lasting memories. 
Every word spoken by you,
Gives out a special meaning.
My knight-in- armour,  you are,
Life with you,
Is fulfilment of every desire. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
The moon adorned by the stars the same way in which you adorn me.  Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification