Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best periodpain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best periodpain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

anjalee Mishra

जटिल सी संरचना हूं मैं 
जीवन का उद्गम हूं,

रक्त का प्रवाह हूं मैं
वेदना का आवास हूं,

जी बस मासिक धर्म ही तो हूं मैं...

कुमारी का परिर्वतन हूं मैं 
विवाहिता का वरदान हूं, 

समाज का ढकोसला हूं मैं 
नारी की समयवार पीड़ा हूं,

जी बस रक्तस्राव ही तो हूं मैं...

पुरुषों की अवहेलना हूं मैं 
कष्ट और स्त्राव की धारा हूं,

पूजा पाठ से विरत हूं मैं 
आडंबरों में फसी हूं,

जी बस महावारी ही तो हूं मैं...
#ANJANI

©anjalee Mishra #period #periodpain

Neerja

(Quote 718) ..with trembling hands, wasn't able to hold biscuit! I was hitting my hands over the wall in between. The pain was increasing!! I finished eating and had medicine! I was breathing heavily!! I was sweating tooo much! It was so hot! But at the same time the fan was giving me chills! Was unable to understand! Should I tell my sis to off the fan or should I just let it be like that!! I told my sis to come to me. I hugged her. I said not to touch me. I will hug you, not you to me! After #periods #menstruation #periodpain

read more
Periods started at around 12noon.

I was fine till that, just a little pain in uterus,
But from 2:30pm ohh the pain was getting unbearable!!
This amount of pain I haven't had since years!!
It was sooo unbearable! 

I sat at the corner of the bed to go to kitchen have a biscuit, a medicine, and then to go bathroom. I was unable to get up. Hence, I called my younger sis, asked her to bring biscuits and water. She brought, I ate with trembling hands,.....

(..in caption..) (Quote 718) 
..with trembling hands, wasn't able to hold biscuit! I was hitting my hands over the wall in between. The pain was increasing!! I finished eating and had medicine! I was breathing heavily!! I was sweating tooo much! It was so hot! But at the same time the fan was giving me chills! Was unable to understand! Should I tell my sis to off the fan or should I just let it be like that!! I told my sis to come to me. I hugged her. I said not to touch me. I will hug you, not you to me! After

Krithika Jayasheela

It has become a routine every month
To stay couped in the corner of my bed for days
Holding my stomach as tightly as I could
I  mentally cry till my pain subsides
I sometimes wish there was a magic adhesive
That would stop this pain from flowing further
Why is the loss and pain both our share?
Why can't either of them be spared? #periodpain #loss #routine #everymonth #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales

Abhipsa Dash

#periods #Painful #periodsarenatural #periodpain #Women #Girlslife Always be happy and spread Happiness and postiveness 😊 #yqbaba

read more
 I just wonder why this period comes in every month ..It comes only for 5 days but it ruin all the strength from inside you are just feeling like the hell . .. but still we managed to be normal , we smile, we talk gently , behaves so nicely..... And after all this when people say girls can't bear pain it seems like they are saying nonsense..... #periods #painful #periodsarenatural #periodpain #women #girlslife Always be happy and spread Happiness and postiveness 😊 #yqbaba

Wiry Girl

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification