Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best setmefree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best setmefree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you love someone set them free quote, rakhi set of 2 with sweets, you are never too old to set a new goal cs lewis, set for life book, set a fire to the rain lyrics,

• 42 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Roshnianbu

JIMINshii💙 Look at me now👀💌 #bts #Jimin #setmefree #Life

read more

call_me_rosy46

backs

set me free..... #Jimin #setmefree #News

read more

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Give me opportunity to do
What I want
Please don't cage me in your hands
I'm begging you
I only want to love,live and laugh #Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

I'm sorry. I don't wanna go. All I want is to be with you. I can't. I need you to be safe. From me. I don't know what comes next, but I don't regret any of this. #sacrifice #LetItGo #YouAreMine #Sacrificeinlove #setmefree #setyoufree

read more
I finally got you speechless.

You know, people are always saying if you love something, you have to learn to let it go. I thought that was such bullshit.

Till I watched you almost die. In that moment, Girl, nothing mattered to me. Except you. I'm sorry.
I don't wanna go. 
All I want is to be with you.
I can't.
I need you to be safe.
From me.

I don't know what comes next, but I don't regret any of this.

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

#Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with yashi shukla

read more
So that everything
Appears small
Even my mistakes, failures
And the biggest obstacles......... #Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with yashi shukla

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From this colorless life ... #Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine

Blue Butterfly

Ink needs her Soul

Longing for her, 
I wrote wrenching tales of love;
to heal my wounded heart.

Leading me to solitude, 
the night crept silently to rest.
I got thoughts about her 
in my head and glitters in the eyes.
Do you wanna hear a song
or see the stars in the sky ! #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #her_series #soul #soulsearch #setmefree

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more

To the world where nature rules the life, Not humans 🍀🌿🍁🍂🌱🌱☘️ #Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

Neerja

#Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eleventhquote

read more
To breathe
To be my own
To be silent 
To be superexcited 
To cry
To laugh 
To sex
To be broken
To love
To get recover 
To enjoy
To have fun
To live 
To happiness
To sorrowness
To negatives 
To positives

Set me free to life 
For once ❤ #Collab and share what kind of freedom do you seek. #setmefree #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eleventhquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification