Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liveadetoxedandahealthylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liveadetoxedandahealthylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shikha Goyal 🌟

WorldDrugDay  Toughest job until you try and succeed.
It takes 21 days to develop or destroy a habit. For our own good and for our precious lives, we can atleast give a try and  stop taking drugs in any form. If you are determined enough to lead a detoxed and a healthy life then it is possible for one and all. Stop using drugs. It is causing great harm to your emotional, physical and mental well being. Join campaigns and drug control programmes where you will find motivation by yourself seeing others just like you. I know its easy to say but trust me, tea works like a drug for me because i was addicted to the same. I myself have once stopped taking it for a continuous period of 4 months. I had regular headaches but as I have aleeady said, I gave myself 21 days and it became my habit then. It was extremely difficult for a tea addict like me but then i overcame that addiction by my hard will and determination. If i can do it, anyone can do it.
All the best✌ #nojoto#worlddrugday#stopusingdrugs#liveadetoxedandahealthylife#poetry_voiceofsoul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification