Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childhoodDream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childhoodDream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with your childhood friend, shayari on childhood love in hindi, stories of childhood friends falling in love, my childhood love quotes, quotes on childhood memories with siblings,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Shuaib

alex akash

☆Bachpaan ki yaadae☆

vo kheato ki lahrati hui fasal.
vo pampiset ka pani.
vo bathwa ka shag 
vo hamare hatho ki lali
vo ayer pae chalne ka male
vo lucka chupi ka khel  
vo sabse agae chalne ka hoor.
vo chimni bthae ka shor
vo subha uthne ka jor.
phir dost ke sath full thorne ka hoor.
ye bachpan ki kuch yaadae hai jo kuch khati  to kuch mithi hai... #childhooddream #childhoodfriends #childhoodlife #childhoodmasti #bacchpankiyaadein #bacchpan_ki_seekh #bachpaan

tanu nanwani

I always wanted to become a dancer, since childhood I saw madhuri dixit, sudha chandran, hema malini, vaijayanthi mala, waheeda rehman, sadhna & many more. I learnt folk and kathak for a while but I dropped in mid due to studies, I taught dancing in two summer camps in yesteryears but still I want to learn kathak again and its my dream to perform once in front of camera,  the sound of ghunghroos still rings in my heart and my soul says I know you will do it one day  #yqbaba #challenge #story #what_you_wanted_to_become #dance #kathak #performance #camera #childhooddream

Tripta Nanwani

I always wanted to become a dancer, since childhood I saw madhuri dixit, sudha chandran, hema malini, vaijayanthi mala, waheeda rehman, sadhna & many more. I learnt folk and kathak for a while but I dropped in mid due to studies, I taught dancing in two summer camps in yesteryears but still I want to learn kathak again and its my dream to perform once in front of camera,  the sound of ghunghroos still rings in my heart and my soul says I know you will do it one day  #yqbaba #challenge #story #what_you_wanted_to_become #dance #kathak #performance #camera #childhooddream

AsmuAmol

My childhood dream was to become a Teacher!!
Used to love my teachers and the way they used to love us!! (Primary teachers)

But i did not become a teacher by profession but I keep teaching people in many ways :D ;) #childhooddream #yqbaba #challenge

harsh Jain

My city would be the best city in this world when it would succeed in fulfilling the wishes of every person who came to this city who came to this city only to fulfill their dreams of success.

dream! mumbai

harsh jain! author #MeraShehar#love#success#sapna#dream#childhooddream#city#mumbai#nojotoenglish#bombay#sapnokashehar

First Last

You must unlearn once again to be realized what you have yet learned by yourself. We teach ourselves more; we learn more when we know the value of discipline! 😎 Unless we have enough enthusiastic mindset to➿🎰 decipher moreover, it's impossible to acquire more✨ knowledge from the vibes, eventually we are unaware of being attracted by them, they even appear for us! 🧚🎶 The more you fall in love with your own pride, the less you have need help from others for your own ride. 🎯 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #Learn #Quote #Discipline #selfrealization #selfconfidence #growingup #Favor #Stamp #childhoodDream #whyareyouawake

read more
Favour The EnGrid campus helps us to reach multi-dimensionality of the universe; when we are habituated to awake under enthusiastic multidisciplinary.
The more you fall in love with your own pride, the less you have need help from others for your own ride. 🎯 You must unlearn once again to be realized what you have yet learned by yourself. We teach ourselves more; we learn more when we know the value of discipline! 😎 
Unless we have enough enthusiastic mindset to➿🎰 decipher moreover, it's impossible to acquire more✨ knowledge from the vibes, eventually we are unaware of being attracted by them, they even appear for us! 🧚🎶

The more you fall in love with your own pride, the less you have need help from others for your own ride. 🎯
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Anjali NeGi

#upsclover#childhoodDream .......

read more
उच्च ख़्वाब , अल्प धैर्य का तालमेल ना बैठ पाएगा, 
इम्तिहान पास करने के लिए (त्याग) ही सफलता दिलायगी!

#..... UPSC ...! #UPSClover#childhoodDream 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification