Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loverasksbeloved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loverasksbeloved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, to you baby with love, to you with love, something to do with love, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

We both shall be where we are meant to be #loverasksbeloved #Love

read more

Adi shyarana

rj kings 07

Shitiz Chauhan

Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why should i marry you now?

Cause competition for You is getting Tough.. Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ain't my love enough for you? 

Not more than my parents and left  Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

sirijan bhalla

कितना और वक्त चाहिए तुमको
एक अरसा तो बीते चला है,
मेरे सब्र का बांध अब टूटे चला है,
मेरे दिल से सांसों का तकरार होने चला है,
बागान से जिस्म का शमशान अब होने चला है।। #endlesslove  #lovestory #loverasksbeloved #loveforever #lovehurts 
#yqbaba #yqdidi  #yqhindi

Krithika Jayasheela

read more

If You Are Ever Asked To Choose Between YOUR HAPPINESS Or ME.
Who Do You Choose??

YOU!!!
For Your My Source Of Happiness!! Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Why did you rise so late?

I was testing if you'd wait Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Rashmita

read more
What if i cheat on you?

I will break into pieces like a body is cremated and reduced to ashes. Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

#urdushayari #hindishayari #love #lovequotes #loverasksbeloved #shayari  #urdupoetry #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification