Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best silentlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best silentlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about silent love shayri in hindi image on chaand and taare 0, silent love shayari in hindi, quotes on being silent in love, silent love quotes and sayings, silent love quotes for her,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

The Vikrant Rajliwal Show

मेरी नई मूवी "First Love Story" की Shooting लगभग पूरी हो गई है। जल्द ही आपके देखने हेतू अपलोड करी जाएगी। Scrpit Writing And Artist: Vikrant Rajliwal सर्वप्रथम देखने हेतू! अपने यूटयूब चैनल VRajliwal Films को अभि Subscribe कीजिए। और तुरंत नोटिफिकेशन हेतु! बैल 🔔 आइकन को दबाएं। धन्यवाद। #लव #silentlovestory #EmotionalDrama

read more
very soon

©VRajliwal Production मेरी नई मूवी "First Love Story" की Shooting लगभग पूरी हो गई है। जल्द ही आपके देखने हेतू अपलोड करी जाएगी।

Scrpit Writing And Artist: Vikrant Rajliwal 

सर्वप्रथम देखने हेतू! अपने यूटयूब चैनल VRajliwal Films को अभि Subscribe कीजिए। और तुरंत नोटिफिकेशन हेतु! बैल 🔔 आइकन को दबाएं।

धन्यवाद।

Bizz_are_ Soul

This a letter that sets the premise for you. Imagine being liked by someone who is liked by your best friend. What would you do? Imagine and write. #postman #premiseletter #tothefriendwholikesme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #shestilllovesyou #yqquotes #yqbaba #silentlovestory

read more
Do you know she stole glances
at you,
smiled like a stupid when you spoke to her?
You came to talk to me
as you like me
But she just liked you silently,
from distance
but you ignored her.
Do you know she still writes for you?
I have read unknowingly,
one day...
She might be my best friend
but you cover her entire heart
more than me... This a letter that sets the premise for you. Imagine being liked by someone who is liked by your best friend. What would you do? Imagine and write. 

#postman #premiseletter #tothefriendwholikesme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
#shestilllovesyou 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba  
#silentlovestory

Diwa

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales feel free to #silentlovestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sam Mazumdar

read more
Silent Love Stories.
Love, unfulfilled.
Love, gone into
hiding.
Love, dormant;
hopefully, not
extinct. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales feel free to
#silentlovestory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sam Mazumdar

Shiv

Was It Easy To Leaving Me Alone

:-Shiv #NojotoQuote #Alone#nojoto#nojotowrites#silentlovestory#shiv

Shiv

A Khuda Maine Asa Konsa Gunah Kiya Hain,
Jo Mujhe Mout Se Bhi Batar Sazaa Mil Rahi Hain...

:-Shiv #NojotoQuote #Sazaa#nojoto#nojotowriter#nojotoquotes#silentlovestory#truelove#shiv

Shiv

Dil Main Ajeeb Si Bechaini Chha Jati Hain,
Jab Aap Kisi Or Ki Baat Karte Hoo...

:-Shiv #NojotoQuote #Dil_Ki_Bechaini#nojoto#nojotowriters#nojotoquotes#silentlovestory#shiv

mr_perfect

देखा था जब तुझे पहली बार मैंने 
अपनी आँखों पर न किया था ऐतबार मैंने
क्या होता है कोई इतना भी खूबसूरत
यही पूछा था बार बार भगवान से मैंने
तेरे नशीले नैनो ने किया था काला जादू मुझ पर
यूँ ही तो नही खो दिया था करार मैंने.... #Nojoto #poetry #mrperfect #onesidelove #adhurapyaar #silentlovestory #nojotopoetry #adhurikahaani

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification