Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nocturnal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nocturnal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about echo & the bunnymen nocturnal me, nocturnal meaning in hindi, nocturnal meaning in english, nocturnal meaning in marathi, nocturnal animals quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Shayra

Shayra

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4323poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #nocturnal #fireflies

read more

Fire flies fill fields
flooding nocturnal memories
of when 
we shared visions.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4323poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas  #nocturnal #fireflies

Amit Jotwani

Nocturnal travel, 
right buttons pressed, 
a whispered no, 
but eyes shout yes. 

I take my cue, 
play the music, 
hold my notes, 
for a long time.  #nocturnal #travel #buttons #no #yes #cue #music #note#YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Curtains are drawn, 
lights are dimmed, 
lines are crossed,
skin expressed. 
Nocturnal explorers 
now lie spent, 
after tasting starlight, 
grateful for the vent.
Moderation & lust 
are never in sync, 
she archs her back , 
he dives for the pink. 

#curtain #light #skin #line #grateful #vent #nocturnal #explorer #lust #moderation #sync #pink #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The secrets of the night, 
unravelled by my unreasonable desires, 
now lay spreadeagled, 
inviting me in for nocturnal explorations.  #secret #night #desire #nocturnal #exploration #spreadeagled #invite #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Love comes calling in the day,                          	
								lust usually a nocturnal visitor;                                        
				both seeking unambiguous answers,             		
								from seemingly subtle queries.                        			
					The moment both  answers match,           		
											and love stays overnight;                                    		
								the glowing embers give rise,                          	
														to the perennial fire.  #love #lust #nocturnal #fire #perennial #glowingembers #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Nocturnal explorers we were,                locked in the same power source ;               we travelled on amorous freeways,                                  with our eyes & lips.                                            

I desired to devour you,                                     you gave in, no protest,                                     with a similar agenda of your own.         

Now those reminisces, souvenirs,                  not talked about in the present tense,            hollow my internals.  #power #nocturnal #explorers #NaPoWriMo #yqbaba

Hoori Nadir

Writers are nocturnal
Are they??????
Comment👍 #yqbaba#writers#status#nocturnal

Writer1

OPEN FOR COLLAB😍 Emblazon this bewitching background with your sumptuous thoughts💭, alluring vocable✒️ and exquisite presentation✨🔥. • A challenging from PROFOUND WRITERS💎 • Must use this hashtag; #expresstoinspire #pwinking #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #nocturnal #profoundwriters

read more
The new technology
 has made the 
whole world 
nocturnal OPEN FOR COLLAB😍

Emblazon this bewitching background with your sumptuous thoughts💭, alluring vocable✒️ and exquisite presentation✨🔥.

• A challenging from PROFOUND WRITERS💎
• Must use this hashtag;
#expresstoinspire 
#pwinking
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification