Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best InspiringStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best InspiringStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspiring quotes on life and love, inspiring life quotes with images, life inspiring quotes with images, inspiring love quotes and sayings, inspiring love quotes for him,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

twisha ray

twisha ray

As the sun rose over the bustling streets of Mumbai, Rohan rushed to his workplace, almost colliding with an elderly woman, Mrs. Kumar. Apologetic, he helped her carry her bags and walked her to the nearby temple. Mrs. Kumar smiled, "Beta, respect for elders is a virtue. Your kindness will earn you their blessings." Rohan's eyes sparkled with understanding. That day, he made it a point to offer his seat to those who needed it more, and listened intently to his colleagues' ideas. As he returned home, his mother beamed with pride, "Rohan, respect is the foundation of our Indian culture. You've made me proud." Rohan realized that respect wasn't just a gesture, but a way of life. And with that, he continued to spread kindness and humility, inspiring those around him to do the same

©twisha ray Remember Story
#Flower 
#inspiringstory
#JourneyOfLife

kishan kumar

Jyotsana Anand

You are being prayed, watched and longed because you are spring of life and magic to that person. Don't take it for granted.

©Jyotsana Anand #inspiringstory

AdianKavitaKavach

Sharing a real incident!

There was an old blonde beautiful lady in the supermarket. Her age was around 80 years. She carried a trolley for the shopping. 

It was a beautiful sunny morning. I just dropped my kids at school and came to the same supermarket for buying groceries. Suddenly, I heard a very slow voice. I just turned around to follow the same voice and found that old confident lady in front of me. She told me something with her nice expressions. However, I could not understand. I asked if she could speak in English please, as I understood that she spoke something in dutch. She said, yes, I can try. 

I was so eager to hear from her. She said I saw you while dropping your kids at school. Before I could say anything, she said I am very happy to see you again. The floral shirt that you wore is looking very good on you. I love such types of dresses. 

Look, what I am wearing! She showed me her shirt as well. The shirt was very much similar to my dress. I was just seeing her expressions. Even at this age, she was doing her shopping alone and was so energetic and positive. I said Thank you with my grinning face and told that you made my day. Thank you for your appreciation. 

She was also very happy with the interaction. Really, after this conversation, I was so pleased, that made my entire day beautiful. I could not stop myself to write about this incidence. This was an unforgettable moment for me. Her face and expressions are still in my heart.

Sometimes, such lovely things happen in your life that connects you with the positive and bright side of the world!

©AdianKavitaKavach #Realstory #Dutch #English #Indian #DiptiKapoorSarmah #Adiankavitakavach #hindi_poetry  #inspiringstory #Netherlands 

#Flower

Sapan Kumar

राहें चाहें कितनी भी मुश्किल भरी और टेढ़ी मेढ़ी हो,
मगर मंजिल हमेशा खूबसूरत ही होता हैं।और मंजिलें जितनी खूबसूरत और खुशियों भरी होती हैं उसकी राहें,
उतनी ही मुश्किल भरी और टेढ़ी मेढ़ी होती हैं। #Motivational #Hindiquotes #Lovequots #Hindistory #Inspiringstory

Rajat Kumar

#Motivation #RjRajat #YouTuber #InspiringStory #SubscribeNow Harshul Pandey Lakshit Pandey Lakshmi Srivastav Lipika Jain Subita Maity

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification