Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bakrieid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bakrieid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when is bakrid 2017 in india, baking soda meaning in hindi, bakrid in hindi, baking powder in hindi, baking soda in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

puja udeshi

#bakrieid #Eid #Emotional 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 #POOJAUDESHI Anil Ray Anshu writer Ranjit Kumar Aditya kumar prasad PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' Khan sir motivational Adarsh S Kumar अब्र (Abr) ꧁परी꧂ Maaahi.. Qamar Abbas SURAJ PAL SINGH Sunita Pathania R K Mishra " सूर्य " Praveen Jain "पल्लव" SAUD ALAM Kirti Pandey Anand Sethi Ji writershikhakashyap Satyaprem Upadhyay Dr. Nazim Moradabadi Ashutosh Mishra R Ojha Ravi vibhute R K Mishra " सूर्य " #Thoughts

read more

Sadaf Wani

Dear Sacrifice, You're a misunderstood concept. You're not favour's brother or comprise's sister. You're not an offer. You're the will of a person to be more than himself. ________________________ Happy Eid! Today is the day, we celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. It is tied to the story of Abraham/Ibrahim and his great sacrifice. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #eidmubarak #bakrieid #yqbaaba #yqpostman #DearSacrifice

read more

DEAR "SACRIFICE "

Your word has an unhappy connotations of distress and agony. 
You are Legitimized in terms of some
blood-shedding norms and liturgy. 
From the womb, to the coffin you exist in all
human forms. 
From the mother,for the father,kiths and kin 
 you all have to gather, 
Sheshhh!!!! You can't say No
Cause you're a human and bound  to suffer. 
Your existence is yet so reverent, giving birth to
utmost selflessness. 
But, world has changed your essence, naming you
with adjustments and achievements. 
Your real deposit, truthfully can transform a gluttonous mortal into 
an epitome of generosity. 
Yet it's we who fail to adopt this face of
Humanity. 
              Dear Sacrifice, 

You're a misunderstood concept. You're not favour's brother or comprise's sister. 
You're not an offer. 
You're the will of a person to be more than himself. 

Happy Eid! Today is the day, we celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. It is tied to the story of Abraham/Ibrahim and his great sacrifice.

Varadhan P M

Dear Page, I confide in you as I confess this. I am not the same person I used to be but I have everything my younger selves wanted. I have exhausted my will to live on the path to get it. I wish I had a time machine, I'd steal myself and give myself everything I have now. A home, good neighbours, time and a purpose. And let that self grow into something that's not me today. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #bakrieid #yqpostman #dearpage #dearpage2

read more
The world knows my minus points.
 I do not want to proclaim
my good side, yet the world should be aware of it. A few might adopt them...
The best way is to confess with you.
People who peruse you in my absence,
You silently whisper these contessions..
You see , I have also kept my words!  Dear Page,

I confide in you as I confess this. I am not the same person I used to be but I have everything my younger selves wanted. I have exhausted my will to live on the path to get it.

I wish I had a time machine, I'd steal myself and give myself everything I have now. 
A home, good neighbours, time and a purpose.
And let that self grow into something that's not me today.

Swapnil Agrawal

Dear Page, I confide in you as I confess this. I am not the same person I used to be but I have everything my younger selves wanted. I have exhausted my will to live on the path to get it. I wish I had a time machine, I'd steal myself and give myself everything I have now. A home, good neighbours, time and a purpose. And let that self grow into something that's not me today. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #bakrieid #yqpostman #dearpage #dearpage2

read more
I was confused that I loved him
But trust me now that
It's the life twists which
Unexpectedly fucked him  Dear Page,

I confide in you as I confess this. I am not the same person I used to be but I have everything my younger selves wanted. I have exhausted my will to live on the path to get it.

I wish I had a time machine, I'd steal myself and give myself everything I have now. 

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
My love  Dear Page,

R.S. Meena

Dear Page, I confide in you as I confess this. I am not the same person I used to be but I have everything my younger selves wanted. I have exhausted my will to live on the path to get it. I wish I had a time machine, I'd steal myself and give myself everything I have now. A home, good neighbours, time and a purpose. And let that self grow into something that's not me today. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #bakrieid #yqpostman #rsmalwar #dearpage #dearpage2

read more
that I'm going 
in the shade of Nature
 nearer day by day. Dear Page,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification