Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toxicrelationship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toxicrelationship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toxic love quotes, toxic love poems, toxic love signs, toxicity in a sentence, toxic meaning in hindi,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Atishay jain

What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To be hurt by your own choice
To be misunderstood by the person you understand the most
To be broken by someone who completed you
It's toxic, because it wasn't meant to be taken
But as a child, we never learned until we got hurt What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like stabbing yourself with a blunt knife.  What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
similar to we can't let go or let it go.  What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine

nistha sahoo

read more
being in a voyage of hell.
A ride with no destination. What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
very dangerous for society. What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
An insult to the relationship you have with yourself  What's it like to be in a #toxicrelationship? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashwini chandel

He chosed me among thousands,
promised to treasure me,
but now he is treasuring himself by  utilizing my worth, self as his wealth.

©Ashwini chandel #toxicrelationship

Dr Mustafizur

Nobody cares about your depression until you commit suicide. #suicideawarness #Awarness #depression #bully #abuse #toxicrelationship Satyaprem Upadhyay follow me for more knowledge 📕

read more
Nobody cares about your depression until
you commit suicide. Nobody cares about your depression until you commit suicide.

#suicideawarness #awarness #depression #bully #abuse #toxicrelationship Satyaprem Upadhyay 

follow me for more knowledge 📕

Sarah

We are not together today  that last day was a year and a half ago now. I remember it clearly. I was devastated letting you go because I knew that was finally it. I would never take you back. It was toxic and neither of us were growing together. We were both unhappy and i was doing what was right at the time. I remember looking at you as I left and you were not bothered because you thought i'd be back, you thought it was like everyother time so you carried on doing what you were doing with no emotion. Not even a word. 
I left, I never came back. Just like that, our 17 years together was over. #stories #life #thoughts #relationships #relationshipbreakdown #toxicrelationship #comments #comment #itsover #heartbreak #nojoto #Nojoto #Nojotoposts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification