Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badMinton Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badMinton Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about badminton love quotes, how to play badminton in hindi, badminton hindi shayari video, best quotes for badminton player, badminton quotes in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Abinand Abi

Mir

Mir

warm up ... 🏸 Badminton #badmintonlover #badMinton #badmintonlove #nojotohindi nojotovideo #Sports

read more

Mansi Mer

#badMinton #Play #Fun (official) Mamta Verma GRHC~TECH~TRICKS Tekamji1432 Ek Lamba safer with Adarsh upadhyay Manoj bhai #Memes

read more

Mr mufeez

badminton vibe #shettle Life #vibes #viral #badMinton #Sports

read more

Calvin

Navneet gupta

दिल से मैं खेलता नहीं और दिमाग से खेलने देता नहीं.. 😎
Kings 👑 of 🎮games #game #gameofthrones #yqgame #ludo #chess #badminton #pra_nav #xdc

Bad Poet

*Tennis and Badminton* Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did. I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him. So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin #gloom #hopeforthebest #badMinton #LEUKEMIA #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
Stories from the Subconscious: 

Tennis and Badminton  *Tennis and Badminton*

Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did.

I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him.

So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin

Durga Kannan

Pc vectorstock #yqbaba#badMinton

read more
Every time I go to play
After a long gap
There's this fear within
If I would be able
To connect the racquet
To the shuttle cock
In a game of badminton
And everytime it does
There's this euphoria
Of a long lost love
Meeting up after eons
Just like relationships
Some close people we meet
After a long long time
And wonder if we can reconnect
But the connection is instant
And the joy immeasurable
     Pc vectorstock
#yqbaba#badminton

Video Venture

❣️Cute Couple❣️ Playing Badminton 🏸 #badmintonlover #badMinton Sad💔 Love #love4life #short #short_Story #Memes

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification