Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best springs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best springs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yuuna and the haunted hot springs season 2, yuuna and the haunted hot springs television show, yuuna and the haunted hot springs characters, yuuna and the haunted hot springs episodes, yuuna and the haunted hot springs wiki,

• 9 Followers
  • 18 Stories

arvind Jain

Mayaank Modi

If u love the springs 

You need to welcome

Summers too ... #love #springs #summer #yqenglish #yqbaba

Mayaank Modi

Hey Dear ;

You forgot your summers to me

But, not my springs .. #yqbaba #yqenglish #summers #springs #forgot #here

Bad Poet

you are wrong if you think that i don't think about you i think more than I blink each blink flashing all the little things memories sparkling but every today stings i remember you when the merry canary sings you know i am sorry for all my sins #Birds #Strings #Things #rhymes #springs #Saturn #Rings #Skins

read more

without you, i'm a bird without wings
like the saturn without those rings

//piece in caption//

you are wrong 
if you think that
i don't think about you
i think more than I blink 
each blink flashing all the little things
memories sparkling but every today stings
i remember you when the merry canary sings
you know i am sorry for all my sins

Ziad

#springs! #flowers

read more
"Skies persuade springs 
Without feet and wings
how beautiful are heartless things"

©Khaaksar #Springs!

#flowers

Sri Harsha Reddy

#thought#Quote#Englishnojoto

read more
As the plant springs from,
and could not be without the seed,so every act of man springs from the hidden thought,and could not have appeared without them..... #thought#quote#english#nojoto

Ravinder kaur Sokhi

On the wintery nights one day
heavy were the rains that day
Hidden were the moon and the sun
but still enlightened was the soul. 

The voice of the emissary sounded like a breeze
that flows through the heart to
knock the doors of a closed one.
It was as though lamps lit in the darkest place.

The  feelings of the thunders deep inside
created the storms of memories inside.

The time unfurls the pages of
incomplete stories perhaps to complete this time.
may these be the most cherished one
That existed in this time!!!!

Hidden from the universe
hidden from the heart
The heart recited the verse

Thoughtfully mad, the soul
saw a spectacle of the universe!!!!
Smiling in front of me!!!!!!!

The rhythm of the pulled chords
that completed the tune of the tale!!
the sweetness of the souls that were pale
said the stories of the entire time.

the thorns became the leaves.
my autumns tell the tale of springs!!!
Showing the sights and winds of springs

Eager eyes waiting to see
The deity of my soul!!!!!

#TheUnfurlingTime #poem #autumsturningtospring #poetry

subhdeep1987

I would say wonderful I have gone to Europe, US, Canada etc One of the interesting experience, I would like to share here. I was traveling to America #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotophoto #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 I would say wonderful

I have gone to Europe, US, Canada etc

One of the interesting experience, I would like to share here.

I was traveling to America

Krishan Sangar

#nojoto #springs #nature
#naturelove #phonephotography

Shiraz Wamiq

#random #latenight #sketch #riverside #springs
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification