Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ethical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ethical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about social and ethical issues of the internet, ethical quotes for business, ethical problems and issues of social responsibility are, international issues of social responsibility and ethical behavior are, ethical issues in health and social care,

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Hackind_tech

🐧Linux on Android Phone and Iphone.📱 |Day7/100 Days Challenge🔥 Android Phone📱 👉Install Termux app (watch full series on YouTube link in bio. Apple Iphone 📱 👉Ish Shell App (Available on App store) #Hacking #Cyber #cybersecurity 100 #Ethical #Code #जानकारी

read more

Gaurav Kumar

Kaushik Sinha

Going literally isn't the part of philosophy. Think deeper. Don't comment your answer for me or others can know about it because this act of yours will be moral but not ethical #Quote #Question #yqbaba #dilemma #Ethical #interospection

read more
Please think about the difference between an ethical deed and a moral one. 

Read the caption... It might help 

Going literally isn't the part of philosophy. Think deeper.

Don't comment your answer for me or others can know about it because this act of yours will be moral but not ethical

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

I would rather have Questions
that can't be answered than Answers
that can't be questioned.

- Richard Feynman, 
American Physicist #philosophy #deepthoughts #perspective #lifevibes #ethical

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

I lost myself trying to please 
                everyone else.
  Now I'm losing everyone while 
             I'm finding Myself.

- Unknown #philosophical #deepthoughts #objectivity #ethical #lifestory #mindspeak #evaluation

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

The deepest Sin against the Human Mind is to Believe things without Evidence.

- Aldous Huxley #philosophical #thoughts #inspiration #ethical #psychology #perspective #bravery

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

Freedom is Secured
not by the
fulfilling of men's desires, 
but by the
Removal of Desire.

- Epictetus #philosophy #perspective #principlesoflife #thoughts #ethical #inspiration #lifevision

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

We are drowning in Information, 
while starving for Wisdom.

E.O. Wilson, 
American Biologist & Writer #truewisdom #mindspace #perspective #lifevision #ethical #philosophy #objectivity

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

There are two things 
    A Person should never be 
Angry at, what they Can Help, 
       and what they Cannot.

- Plato #philosophical #perspective #lifeaspect #expectation #ethical

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

The worst form of 
 Inequality is to try to make 
     Unequal things Equal.

- Aristotle #psychologicalfact #inequality #perspective #mindspeaks #lifevision #objectivity #ethical
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification