Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hearttales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hearttales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for him from the heart, love heart touching quotes, heart touching love quotes, hearttouching love quotes, tamil heart touch love album songs download,

• 7 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Vaibhav Raj Singh

खरीदा था एक तोहफा, सोंचा था
उनके चेहरे पर वो हसीं मुस्कान देखेंगे 
दीदार हुआ उनका तो देखा
वो किसी और का तोहफा सीने से लगाए बैठे हैं  #Hearttales #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijan

Vaibhav Raj Singh

सोंचा था लिखूंगा एक खत उनके नाम भी 
मुझे क्या पता था कि वो मेरे खत का नहीं, दूर होने के लिए मेरी खता का इंतजार कर रहे थे  #Hearttales #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijan

Vaibhav Raj Singh

Someone asked me, "Do you not fear to be in love again?"
I said, "A Heart once broke can not be broken again" #Hearttales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Listen to my heart 
It's sending you messages 
To see it's flutter 
Whenever you are around..
 #dreamingvet #lovequote #couplegoals #hearttales #yqbaba #lovewriteups #poetsofinstagram #yourquotebaba

my heart have holes
unfathomable and uncountable
burning and evolving 
aching and expanding
but clinging to my skin.
I wish to keep them 
as muses and poetry
but I fail 
every damn time
and they abandon me
like a lost lover
every damn time. #musings #painandpen #painfeelslike #hearttales #kratisha

Swati Priyadarshini

I rarely remember my dreams which I visit when I close my eyes at night, because I'm the one full of daydreams, who actually see things out of the world, sometimes out of my own mind. Then, seek happiness in just painting them in my eyes and wait to make my hands to actually feel it with a hope. But still at one corner somewhere I find myself caged in the dilemma where not only I fight with myself, but also with the bars of my limitations. That is the point where frustration strikes. Tears flo #Disappointment #Live #LifeStory #yqbaba #survivor #hearttales #frozenbrute

read more
Why to be offended of death 
When you are a SURVIVOR!

(Live the caption) I rarely remember my dreams which I visit when I close my eyes at night, because I'm the one full of daydreams, who actually see things out of the world, sometimes out of my own mind. Then, seek happiness in just painting them in my eyes and wait to make my hands to actually feel it with a hope. 

But still at one corner somewhere I find myself caged in the dilemma where not only I fight with myself, but also with the bars of my limitations. That is the point where frustration strikes. Tears flo

Rohit Creations

Treat me like a Joke..,and i will leave you like it's funny.

The Silent Voice. #brokenquotes #Feelings #oneliners #innervoice #alone #heart #hearttales #love #game #emotions

Mihika jain✍️

Moments Moments are those which teach us to live with memories and there is a lot of agony too.... #moments#lifepart#memories#hearttales

Saach Gupta

Rishta #love #patchup #relation #hearttales #balancelife #nojotohindi #nojotobeat #nojoto

Saach Gupta

ek सवाल hai...!

kya unhe मनाना "GALAT" tha? ek sawal...! #quotes #tales #sadstory #hearttales #minilove #carelove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification