Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sept20182019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sept20182019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Saket Shindikar

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine love #September

read more
The Best Motivation ;
"You Can Do It , I know".

The Best Motivation ; 
"I know , You can't Do it". #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine #love #september

Saket Shindikar

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine love #September

read more
The Best Motivation ;
"You Can Do It , I know".

The Best Motivation ; 
"I know , You can't Do it". #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine #love #september

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Writing whatever I know

Writing whatever others expect #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Feba

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wished for my sky

Sky ,probably ain't the limit. #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can I call you?, he messaged.
And gets a call back instead of mesage reply. 

Can I call you?,  he messaged. 
Why? she replied  #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was holding your hand
And you head was on my shoulder 

My fingers crave for your touch
My shoulder is as empty as my life #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with इश्क़-ए-रूहानी

read more
I have turned out to be....
more confident and stronger than ever
Now no one can stop me....
from being myself and be happy  #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with इश्क़-ए-रूहानी

sanjana ranjan

read more
Hard work for dream.

Still same. #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

#Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. Not everything has changed.. #noteverything #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Opened a new book...

Opened a new book... #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. 
Not everything has changed..
#noteverything
#sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more
Smiling..
With them.

Crying for them.. #Collab and contrast how things were in September 2018 and how they are now. #sept20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification