Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homeonfridaynight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homeonfridaynight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who is the home minister of india, how to find homeowners insurance by address, homeopathic medicine for sciatica on left side, homeowners insurance and auto insurance quotes, how to do hair spa at home,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #homeonfridaynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
With TV in eyes
Remote in a hand
Cooking vessel in another hand
Kid in the lap
Finally bed ready to sleep....  I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #newwritersclub

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #homeonfridaynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Trying to overcome 
All the Lonliness. 
With you Saturday sunday
Were full with liveliness. 
But now they are just
Like any other weekdays. 
I feel like meeting you soon, 
But now circumstances doesn't permit anymore... I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Maaryah

Homesickness😞 I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #homeonfridaynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Hostel Sucks😷

read more
I wish I could say alike--
Heyya!
I'm home!
I'm with my family!
I had an amazing Dinner today!
I had a fight with my sibling!
I wish I could!
Although hostel teaches you nothing but it surely teaches you hide your emotions and present urself as if nothing happened;) Homesickness😞

I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Hostel Sucks😷

Roohi Bhargava

I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #homeonfridaynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'll pick a book,
choose a quiet place,
and read to escape from the reality.  I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Always be at home with more Fridays to come. I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
 watching TV and with eagerly
Waiting with bated  breath
For the chandrayan '2 s soft
Landing  on the moon, 
So am watching TV and with
Waiting, chandrayan 2live updates  .
 I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more
With crazy thoughts..
With a new poem..
With new words..
In the old place..
Called home... I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
I will help mom to cook I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine

अम्बुज बाजपेई"शिवम्"

read more
Because for completing dreams my frnds are busy now I am gonna be home this Friday night, cook a light dinner and read a book with light music in the background. Are you also home? #Collab with me and complete the musing. #HomeonFridaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine

First Last

#Love 69 😘 & 😅 The reward isn't to get anything, except to set the mind in peace firmly. Make sure your safety in under 69 rows! 🧚😏=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=😏🧚 #SAFETYFORGIRLS #9wordstory #9wordsafety #lovelife 💞 #harmony #homeonfridaynight #situation #heartfelt 💓

read more
Open your heart, hold hands, grow in love aptly.

Love truly, now the time is to kiss slowly

Laugh insanely & it makes one to think clearly,

Now let you release the energy to forgive quickly. 

Imagine a new story freely for refreshing mind extremely   

Feel happy; real timing can attract to glow sharply! #Love 69 😘 & 😅

The reward isn't to get anything, except to set the mind in peace firmly. Make sure your safety in under 69 rows! 
🧚😏=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=¶=😏🧚
#safetyforgirls #9wordstory #9wordsafety #lovelife 💞 #harmony #homeonfridaynight #situation #heartfelt 💓
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification