Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallingoutoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallingoutoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with life quotes, they call me a fool for falling in love with you, quotes to make her fall in love with you, me i fall in love with you every single day, and i want to fall in love with you,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #fallingoutoflove #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my heart began obeying my brain sincerely and finally there was peace and harmony all around... What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #FallingOutOfLove 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monika Monu

What made you realize you weren't in love? #fallingoutoflove #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba #goodbye

read more
When your goodbyes didn't make me cry anymore..... What made you realize you weren't in love? #FallingOutOfLove 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba #goodbye

Blue Butterfly

Why the falling out of Love 
isn't as organic and effortless 
as falling in it ?  #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #fallinginlove #fallingoutoflove #differences

Bizz_are_ Soul

What happens when someone falls out of love? #fallingout #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #fallingoutoflove

read more
it's better to let go,
else you will suffocate... What happens when someone falls out of love? #fallingout #lovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#fallingoutoflove

Ahel Choudhury

What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #fallingoutoflove #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we made love without being in love!! What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #FallingOutOfLove 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Shruthi U

read more
the gentleman's mask slipped to show the real vampire behind. What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #FallingOutOfLove 

hirpara amit

read more
When she igoner you more. And she not a gave time to you.when she are not give you answer proprly. When she not give you importance in any small things.. Then you realize something are wrong. Not prefect.. And that time you fall out from love. When belive are not relation that relation are also not belive by people..... So fall out from that relationship... Is better then.. To try to setlle that relationship..because when that position are come in life.. Relationship settlement are not in your hand..
         What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #FallingOutOfLove 

Kunal Choudhary

#lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine #Comet #fallingoutoflove Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a falling comet....fading away in the never ending darkness.

#lovefallingout
#yourquoteandmine
#comet
#fallingoutoflove

Sourajita D

"The difference between moving in and moving out are backpacks of memories!" And 💔💔💔
#sourajita #yqbaba #insomniac #yqtales #कहनहींपाए #firstlove #notmovingon  #fallingoutoflove

Impeccable Words

What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #fallingoutoflove #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollab #YourQuotes #yqbaba #yqchallenge

read more
When, I saw the reality of fake feelings.

What made you realize you weren't in love? Use #FallingOutOfLove 

#yourquoteandmine
#yqcollab
#yourquotes
#yqbaba
#yqchallenge
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification