Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nojotoincomplete Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nojotoincomplete Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about https://nojoto.com/amp/post/685bdfdf04e65f13862e14b7b61d22f8/love-sad-quotes-hindi-nojoto-nojotohindi-twoliner, nojoto love shayari, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/114fa31fa5bf688efd20d76037580986/good-morning-quotes-in-bangla-nojotobangla-nojoto, nojoto vs yourquote, attitude status nojoto for girls,

• 1 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Beast : the unliking man

Truth and Lie I learn from my  life that truth is not truth as you think it is truth and lie is not lie  as you think it is lie..... #lieandtruth
#nojotoenglish
#nojotoincomplete
#sorrowfulman

Mind and Heart  Mind says do what your parents says
but broken heart 😖💔 go in dormancy stage between both fights I struck😓😓😑.... #mindandheart
#brokenheart
#nojotonews
#nojotoincomplete
#sad
#sorrowfulman

Love Forever  Syd ye word mere liye bna hi nahi😔 #nojotoincomplete
#nojotoworld
#brokenheart
#sorrowfulman

She finally met the man, who is only made for her but i was fully wrong because i think , i was not made for her so that she left me... #nojotoworld
#nojotoenglish
#nojotoincomplete
#brokenheart

Last decision Of her change my whole life goal I don't know how will the my further life be ..... #lastdecision
#nojotoquotes
#nojotonews
#sorrowfulman
#nojotoincomplete

Live as if you were to die tomorrow.  #gandhi#nojotonews#nojotoincomplete#nojotoquotes#nojotomotivation

Key to Happiness  First $ last key you don't believe anyone as much as you totally depend on him because if he will leave you then you will never be happy in life. #happiness#nojotoincomplete#alone#brokenhearted

I am waiting for that moment when she will come in my life again and my life will full joy and happiness. #nojotonews#nojotoincomplete#waiting#love

True love need to live life happily. #nojotoincomplete#nojtonews#brokenheart#sorrowfulman#quotes#life

Hard time is a amazing gift for human beings which not teaches us who are you? but it also teaches who is with you in your situtations.. #hardtime#nojotolife#quotes#motivational#time #nojotoincomplete
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification