Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imam shafi quotes on love, imam ali quotes about love marriage, imam hussain quotes about love, allama iqbal poetry in urdu for imam hussain, poetry on imam hussain by mohsin naqvi,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Shaukat Alee

#mareeze_e_ishq #imam Aliع

read more

gagu mahi

#imam e zaman #Motivational

read more

Hira Vajahat

#imam

read more
*Admonition for not following the Imam strictly.

Abu Huraira (R.A) reports that the Messenger of said ,"Does any one you,who raised his head before the Imam,not fear lest Allah should turn his head into a donkey's head?"(Bukhari) #Imam

Hira Vajahat

#imam

read more
*If the followers do not like the Imam,and he still leads the prayer,then his prayer is not acceptable.

Ibn e Abbas (R.A) reported that the Messenger of Allah as saying:"There are three whose Prayer is not raised a span above their heads,a man who is made as Imam for people when they do not like him,a woman with whom her husband is displeased  throughout the night,and the slave who has absconded(Ibn e Majah)
 #Imam

Ananna Mondal

It was 31st July 2017. I really have no idea how I am able to remember these dates. Of course, there is a haze of events that took place which I am going to pen down. But these dates are real and just flashing in my mind when I begin writing. It is as if I had instructed my brain to keep these at one corner of my mind back then. And now is the time to use that box to unpack it and retrieve all those dates to let it get into another page of my diary. I may not remember all of them, but the one I #menstruation #taboo #imam #MeMoWriMo #wcfrail #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #6 : Breaking Ties... It was 31st July 2017. I really have no idea how I am able to remember these dates. Of course, there is a haze of events that took place which I am going to pen down. But these dates are real and just flashing in my mind when I begin writing. It is as if I had instructed my brain to keep these at one corner of my mind back then. And now is the time to use that box to unpack it and retrieve all those dates to let it get into another page of my diary. I may not remember all of them, but the one I

Ananna Mondal

Are you a diary writer? If yes, how does it feel re reading your experiences? The feelings are just inexpressible. It is always heartwarming to get back to those days without using a time machine. We have a sigh of varied expressions. Sometimes we regret, sometimes we have sigh of relief and this phrase has become monotonous, although apeasing "Woh din bhi kya din the". School days, these two words itself ignite a nostalgic feeling within us. Of course, the 12 year period cannot fully be exp #capture #mymemories #unforgettable #SchoolDays #thosedays #SchoolMemories #imam #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE  Are you a diary writer? If yes, how does it feel re reading your experiences? The feelings are just inexpressible. It is always heartwarming to get back to those days without using a time machine. We have a sigh of varied expressions.  
Sometimes we regret, sometimes we have sigh of relief and this phrase has become monotonous, although apeasing "Woh din bhi kya din the". 

School days, these two words itself ignite a nostalgic feeling within us. Of course, the 12 year period cannot fully be exp

Ananna Mondal

This is my way of writing... #mystyle #myway #writing #imam #novellarical #theanashayaris

read more
There are two purposes of writing for me.
Either you want to convey a message or express your feelings.
If it is the former, it is expected your piece is understandable to your readers.
If it is the later, do not expect your readers to understand you fully.  This is my way of writing...
#mystyle #myway #writing 
#ImAM #novellarical  
#Theanashayaris

WARIS HASAN

Advantages Of Beetroot Leaves🥬 #Advantage #Beetroot #imam #raza #علم

read more

#imam SHAFI

read more
Duniya ek imtehan hai.
akalmand admi wo hai jo is imtehanga me mehnat karke kamyabi hasil kar le..

✍MIA

© #IMAM SHAFI

#imam SHAFI

read more
Aaj ke rozi moyassar ho to fir kal ke fikr karna aib hai..

✍MIA

© #IMAM SHAFI
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification