Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oppurtunities Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oppurtunities Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a-26 5 opp.road no 7 mahatma gandhi road udhyognagar surat, a-26 5 opp.road no 7 mahatma gandhi road udhyognagar, naughty by nature opp 10, franchise opp 10, 4 congresso opp,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Priya

#oppurtunities

read more

Jayan

Vedika

Everyone get opportunities in life,
Some are gifted with those opportunities
While some work hard to achieve those opportunities. #fiftyfirstquote #motivation #inspiration #life #oppurtunities #openforcollab #collabwithme

Umesh Kumar Singh

"Something is never meant to be urs ,if it's wasting ur time and energy just forget it ,there is much more u can do in ur life." #oppurtunities 
#tryhardbutsmartly

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Don't use this stupid sentence
" LIFE IS SHORT"
Life is vast to live more
So we have more opportunities
To live our life with happy
So say life is vast
 #lifeisvast #oppurtunities #behappy #gurumoorthychandrasekar #yqkanmani #buddymantra

Meghana Ladhania

Life SMS  quotes in hindi If i really get to write a new chapter of my life,
i would love to dedicate it to
ME & MY FAMILY Only!
For once i want to be selfish to think about ME!
For all the time & opportunities lost in the past.
Sufferings endured,
 Time that's never gonna return.
I wish to make up for everything that's lost,
the smiles,
the tears shed.
I can't go back,
nor do i desire too,
what's done is done!
Taking baby steps,
i wish to recover and come out stronger than usual!
Think of all the opportunity that's yet to arrive,
opportunities that needs to be chased!
Not wasting any single minute,
i wish to live life to the fullest and bask in the warmth of living..
As opportunities and happiness are gone with the bkink of an eye!
 #NojotoQuote #Nojotoenglish #Nojotowodenglishquotestatic
#oppurtunities #life #timeslost #emotions #tears #dreams #dreamers #wanderer

Jeswanth Vericharala

"Life is like a patch of grass,no matter how many opportunities are plucked out, new opportunities keep on growing" #inspiration
#motivation
#life
#grass
#oppurtunities
#lifequotes
#thoughts
#nojoto

Phoebe Dear

If you see in the image... All the grains to the one which is in very height were fell on the land. If you see from the far, at the first glance, you will think that all the grains fell and you will imagine a big loss picture in your brain..That leads you to the disappointment. But if you go near and observe..you could see all the other grains which were still hanging to the stems. That's how the life will be..Never be scared by seeing failure. You may miss that opportunity but if you can move f #Quotes #Home #writings #lifequotes #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #humsafar #oppurtunities

read more
 If you see in the image... All the grains to the one which is in very height were fell on the land. If you see from the far, at the first glance, you will think that all the grains fell and you will imagine a big loss picture in your brain..That leads you to the disappointment. But if you go near and observe..you could see all the other grains which were still hanging to the stems.
That's how the life will be..Never be scared by seeing failure. You may miss that opportunity but if you can move f

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification