Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatiswisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatiswisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp love status, what is the studio for electronic music in germany, what is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms, status in hindi for whatsapp, what is a tissue in science,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What is wisdom? 
Wisdom is that stage in your life, when you know whether to reply or to keep quite. Sometime you have to reply to protect your self respect. And sometime you have to be quite to save a relationship... #whatiswisdom #yqbaba

Biikrmjet Sing

Wisdom Quote गुरमुख जन फ़रमान करते हैं कि हे मन रूपी कबीर जहां परमात्मा के नाम का सच्चा ज्ञान है वहाँ ही सब धर्म है जहां नाम ध्यान रूपी ज्ञानधर्म है वहाँ ही मन खालसा है जो नाम को ध्याता है और जहाँ खालसा है वहाँ ही इन्द्रियों पर राज है व जगत पर राज है तो मेंन बात है नाम ध्याने की किसने नाम ध्याना है मन ने तो मन को नाम कब मिलेगा जब खुद को सच्चे गुर यानी वह ढंग तरीका वह विधि नाम ध्याने की से खुद को वार देगा यानी सच्चे गुर से खुद को बेच देगा तो नाम रूपी राम उसे मोल में मिल जायेगा जो राम अमोल है और उसका व्यपार भी अमोल है मन भी अमोल है और अमोल राम के नाम का अमोल मन से मोल होता तो राम का नाम, मोल में संतों द्वारा मिलता है, जिन! साधुओं का प्रभु से कोई भेद नही होता,"नानक साध प्रभ भेद न भाई।।" ,"कंचन(हीरे मोती) सेओ पाईये नही तोल मन दे राम लीया है मोल।।" ,"अमुल गुण अमुल व्यपार अमुल व्यापरिये अमुल भंडार अमुल आवे अमुल लै जाए अमुल भाए अमुल्ला समाये।।"

©Biikrmjet Sing #whatiswisdom

First Last

Why should I follow their intimate, when they even imitate their own image with someone else? 💓👯🍎 White color is invisible in white, and black collar is visible even in every fragile whit. ⏰ Social eventually beneficial! The black is sweeter & even more than brighter, when you become a full-fledged writer or a great fighter! 🌋 When we are well established, we are well educated!✌️ #Education #lifejourney #whatiswisdom #NationalEducationDay #educationsystem⏰🚦

read more
 Why should I follow their intimate, when they even imitate their own image with someone else? 💓👯🍎

White color is invisible in white, and black collar is visible even in every fragile whit. ⏰ Social eventually beneficial! 

The black is sweeter & even more than brighter, when you become a full-fledged writer or a great fighter! 🌋

When we are well established, we are well educated!✌️

First Last

White color is invisible in white, and black collar is visible even in every fragile whit. ⏰ Social eventually beneficial! The black is sweeter & even more than brighter, when you become a full-fledged writer or a great fighter! 🌋 When we are well established, we are well educated!✌️ The mind calms down when we completely consume by the time, the more beautiful we are, the more prime we become in ourselves. So facial expression with intention! #Learn #Quote #Education #educationsystem #whatiswisdom #NationalEducationDay

read more
 White color is invisible in white, and black collar is visible even in every fragile whit. ⏰ Social eventually beneficial! 

The black is sweeter & even more than brighter, when you become a full-fledged writer or a great fighter! 🌋

When we are well established, we are well educated!✌️

The mind calms down when we completely consume by the time, the more beautiful we are, the more prime we become in ourselves. So facial expression with intention!

First Last

It's too thick point, two of the most ignorant, near to the point. 🚦Even the signal shake the feeling of aspiration with its own contributions! I prefer a small group with less mysterious action to discuss, because all our affairs must in efforts to get their results. ✌️ Since I began to actualize what is wisdom, I don't even accept myself beliefs for a long enough, because it 🤔 changes endlessly by overcoming the rough time! ⏰ Be your witness for whatever things are right in your life. It' #Quote #Truth #Feeling #practice #whatiswisdom

read more
white papers, now write here It's too thick point, two of the most ignorant, near to the point.
 🚦Even the signal shake the feeling of aspiration with its own contributions! 

I prefer a small group with less mysterious action to discuss, because all our affairs must in efforts to get their results. ✌️

Since I began to actualize what is wisdom, I don't even accept myself beliefs for a long enough, because it 🤔 changes endlessly by overcoming the rough time! ⏰

Be your witness for whatever things are right in your life. It'

First Last

It's too thick point, two of the most ignorant, near to the point. 🚦Even the signal shake the feeling of aspiration with its own contributions! I prefer a small group with less mysterious action to discuss, because all our affairs must in efforts to get their results. ✌️ Since I began to actualize what is wisdom, I don't even accept myself beliefs for a long enough, because it 🤔 changes endlessly by overcoming the rough time! ⏰ Be your witness for whatever things are right in your life. It' #Quote #Truth #Feeling #practice #whatiswisdom #makeupyourmind

read more
 It's too thick point, two of the most ignorant, near to the point.
 🚦Even the signal shake the feeling of aspiration with its own contributions! 

I prefer a small group with less mysterious action to discuss, because all our affairs must in efforts to get their results. ✌️

Since I began to actualize what is wisdom, I don't even accept myself beliefs for a long enough, because it 🤔 changes endlessly by overcoming the rough time! ⏰

Be your witness for whatever things are right in your life. It'

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification