Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best christianquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best christianquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i want to fall in love chris isaak, chris isaak i want to fall in love, christian quotes about love and relationships, i love you jesus christ quotes, jesus christ quotes on love,

• 10 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Esumike Gift

You become more like the people you spend time with. "I want to become more like you, Lord." Then, you really need to spend time with him for his nature to be seen in you. You can't know God from afar; there's a need to draw closer to him in the place of prayer and through studying his word. Becoming like Christ doesn't end with mere desire; act!

Intentionally and sincerely pray, study God's word—there's no better way to become a better Christian and know God. #christianquotes
#personalrelationshipwithgod

Esumike Gift

The will of God comes with peace.

God cannot give you ideas that'll make you lose your peace. He won't put people that'll make you lose your peace in your life. 

The things you find yourself doing, do they bring you peace?
The people in your life, do they bring you peace or do they make you feel you are making a mistake?

Anything that makes you feel you are getting it wrong should be attended to before it becomes late. They might look little, but they matter.

It might be God telling you: " no, I have a better idea and  people for you. I have a better thing I want you to do." Just listen, and make sure you are getting it right. #christianquotes 
#God'swill
#godlovesyou

Esumike Gift

The devil makes you believe your sin is too grave to be forgiven. He makes you feel guilty whenever you want to relate with God as a father and the child should; hence, distancing you from God because you feel so guilty to talk to him. It's one of the ways he makes people lose their salvation.

Dear one, hear God in Isaiah 1:18: "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove them. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. "

Don't let the devil deceive you. Remember, he's so strategic and deceptive. There's never been a time when the Lord said he would not forgive you. Don't let the devil tie you down with guilt! God is calling you to come reason with him.

#christianquotes 
#godforgives 
#godsgrace

Tugbiyele Fiyin

#choose Jesus today Jesus loves you and is ready to save you,but are u ready to be saved? #Tugbiyelefiyin #Giftedfaye #christianquotes

read more

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his life [in the eternal kingdom of God]?

What will be your gain if you acquire the most expensive cars, fame, wealth, the most eligible and sought after ladies/men, but end up in a place where there's gnashing of teeth and unending weeping?

What shall be your gain after you successfully convince everyone around you that you love God but your heart isn't aligned to his thoughts and ways ..

What shall be your gain if you do the things of God diligently but God sees you as a filthy rag because your heart is full of iniquity and lust ..

My dear friends, 
Salvation is free 🆓, 
Seek Jesus today and be saved ..
Jesus is the ONLY way, the truth and the life ..
That "soft life" you desire can only be found in Christ..
Don't waste your time running after earthly things , accomplishments and riches ..  #choose Jesus today 
Jesus loves you and is ready to save you,but are u ready to be saved?
#Tugbiyelefiyin 
#Giftedfaye
#christianquotes

passion prose❤️

I had this somebody asking me, what's Good friday and Easter. Let me quote a veda now cuz its the ryt time. "Sarva papa pariharo raktha prokshanam avashyam. Thad raktham paramathmena punya daana baliyagam" "Sarva loka papaniki raktham prokshinchadam avsaram. Ah raktham paramathmudi punyam tho bali yaagam cheyali." we are all aware of this old tradition of killing pure animals for salvation (papa pariharam). #Faith #jesus #Gospel #Christian #goodfriday #christianquotes #teluguchristians

read more

"Sarva papa pariharo raktha prokshanam avashyam. Thad raktham paramathmena punya daana baliyagam"

"Sarva loka papaniki raktham prokshinchadam avsaram. Ah raktham paramathmude punyam tho bali yaagam cheyali."

I had this somebody asking me, what's Good friday and Easter.
Let me quote a veda now cuz its the ryt time.

"Sarva papa pariharo raktha prokshanam avashyam. Thad raktham paramathmena punya daana baliyagam"

"Sarva loka papaniki raktham prokshinchadam avsaram. Ah raktham paramathmudi punyam tho bali yaagam cheyali."

we are all aware of this old tradition of killing pure animals for salvation (papa pariharam).

passion prose❤️

Idk where does your faith lies. But trust it completely from your whole soul. Your confidence will get you through it. #yqtales #Faith #trustyourself #confidence #writersofindia #christianquotes #movemountains

read more
I was young
I am old
Yet I've never seen faith failing Idk where does your faith lies. 
But trust it completely from your whole soul. Your confidence will get you through it.

#yqtales #faith #trustyourself #confidence #writersofindia #christianquotes #movemountains

passion prose❤️

I don't care how this year started 
and it doesn't matter how you've been through it,
You can still end it in your favour! #december #christianquotes #2020 #inspirationtruly #yqbabachallenge #yqcollab #yourquotewriters #writerscorner

Leveen bose

The Message of  Christmas
is
ChristMust #happychristmas #christmas #christianquotes

Leveen bose

Growth
is the one and the most 
important sign in a
Believer of Jesus Christ #growth #christianquotes

Revanth Teja

CHRISTMAS IS SPECIAL FOR SANTA 🎅....

In every one there is a santa 🎅. 

Santa is all about a happy man and making everyone's wishes true.

So become a santa and make every one happy with your behaviour and try to fulfill all the wishes which can be made real by you. 

HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS🤶🌲🎁📿⭐
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS 🕍🎅. #christmas #christianquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification