Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best warmwishes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best warmwishes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

twisha ray

Marrathi:
"गणेश चतुर्थीच्या या पावन प्रसंगी, आपल्या जीवनात गणपती बाप्पा नवा उत्साह, सृजनशीलता आणि यश आणो, हीच ईश्वरचरणी प्रार्थना. गणेश चतुर्थीच्या दिवशी आपल्या घरात सुख-शांती आणि समृद्धीच्या वातावरणाचे आगमन होवो. ह्या दिवशी गणपतीच्या पूजेने मन, शरीर आणि आत्म्याला शुद्धीकरणाची संधी मिळो. गणपती बाप्पा आपल्या सर्व संकटांना दूर करुनी आपल्या जीवनाला नवीन दिशा देवो. आपल्याला आणि आपल्या परिवाराला गणेश चतुर्थीच्या खूप-खूप शुभेच्छा!"

Translation:
On this auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I pray that Ganpati Bappa brings new enthusiasm, creativity, and success into your life. May your home be filled with joy, peace, and prosperity on this day. May the worship of Ganpati purify your mind, body, and soul. May Ganpati Bappa remove all obstacles and guide your life in a new direction. Wishing you and your family a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi!

©twisha ray Ganpati bappa mourya 
#GaneshChaturthi 
#trnojo147
#thoughtful 
#warmwishes

twisha ray

Warm wishes Easter. Time has come to commemorate His biggest miracle yet. Easter greetings! Wishing you a contemplative, tranquil Easter and sending you favours. #EasterSunday #warmwishes #jesuschrist #Society

read more
Easter, the season of rebirth,
A time of joy and renewed worth,
The tomb is empty, the stone is rolled,
Christ has risen, our souls behold.

The cross, a symbol of sacrifice,
Now empty, its meaning suffice,
For in His death and resurrection,
We find hope and salvation.

The birds sing a song of praise,
The flowers bloom, the world ablaze,
With the beauty of a new beginning,
The gift of life, forever winning.

So let us celebrate this day,
In gratitude, in prayer we say,
Thank you for the gift of love,
From the heavens, from above.

©twisha ray Warm wishes Easter.
Time has come to commemorate His biggest miracle yet. Easter greetings!
Wishing you a contemplative, tranquil Easter and sending you favours.
#EasterSunday 
#warmwishes 
#jesuschrist

Anshula Thakur

आप सभी को सर्द मौसम का गर्म त्योहार बहुत मुबारक। 
भगवान आपकी खुशियाँ कायम रखे ,
खुशहाली, तरक्की से जीवन में हर कामयाबी मिले ।
हर रात हर दिन क्रिसमस जैसा हो रोशनी भरा 
दिल हमेशा बेफिक्र रहे ,
मन रहे खुशियों भरा ।
🤗🤗एक बार फिर से 
हार्दिक शुभकामनायें 🎄🎄 #क्रिसमस #December #dildostidecember #nojotowritersclub #nojotoquotesforall #nojotohindi #anshulathakur #warmwishes

Anshula Thakur

As the Christmas is here ,
I wanna share some inner feelings regarding this festival....without knowing the real value and story behind the festival ,we used to celebrate it.
This is India ,a secular country, where we have this much freedom.
I am feeling proud now ,
As a teacher when I used to celebrate each and every festival of India....with children 
without mention religion there....
And see the real ,innocent smile ...
"stree busters " for me 😊😊
Merry Christmas to all Nojotians 🤗🤗🤗🤗
🌲🌲🌲❄❄❄❄❄☃️☃️🎊🎉🎄🎊🎄🎊🎄🎊🎄🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎄🎄🎄🎄🎈🎈💕💕 #merrychristmas #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #December #dildostidecember #warmwishes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification