Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hugsaremagical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hugsaremagical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love couple hug with quotes, every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, hug day love shayari in hindi, quotes on hugs and love, quotes on hug and love,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Neerja

#yqbaba #yqdidi #hugsaremagical #hugsarethemedicines Moans & Moons (quoteeightynine)

read more
Want to hug someone who is taller than me :
So that I could feel as if I have someone under whom I can crawl into ,
So that I am the one to listen the beats of the heart ,
So that the hands of his is over my hairs and my back..
A kiss on forehead..
A grip tightened...
Yeah this peace, I wanna have..
A gesture that "I'll be there for you" is all I want... #yqbaba #yqdidi #hugsaremagical #hugsarethemedicines Moans & Moons  (quoteeightynine)

The Cold Summers

Indeed they are ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #hugsarethebest #hugsaremagical #yourhugishome #mylife #mysafeplace

read more
Hugs are wonderful !
they can convey even
what words couldn't !! Indeed they are !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #hugsarethebest #hugsaremagical #yourhugishome #mylife #mysafeplace

The Cold Summers

Indeed they are ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #hugsarethebest #hugsaremagical #yourhugishome #mylife #mysafeplace

read more
Hugs are wonderful !
they can convey even
what words couldn't !! Indeed they are !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #hugsarethebest #hugsaremagical #yourhugishome #mylife #mysafeplace

Om Banote

कुछ इस कदर गले लगाया था,
की तुम्हारे जिस्म की खुशबू अभी तक इन साँसों को याद है। #love 
#hugsaremagical 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification