Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best extinction Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best extinction Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about transformers age of extinction in hindi, how to save animals from extinction 10, transformers age of extinction quotes, extinction meaning in hindi, extinction meaning in english,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Viraaj Sisodiya

Divya Thakur

Swapnil Moon

World Tiger's Day... On Extinction... These Is For The Support Of Animals... #AnimalsAre #worldtigersday #yqbaba #yqquotes #saveanimals #extinction

read more
When I think of animals,
I think of humans in cage. World Tiger's Day...
On Extinction...
These Is For The Support Of Animals...
#animalsare #worldtigersday 
#yqbaba #yqquotes #saveanimals #extinction

Varadhan P M

#preserveenvironment #extinction adverse effectseco

read more
THE SOBBS OF A TREE....
(seen in their barks )
I can feel your coming...
     With a sharpened Axe !!
You think I'm much better
     As a log of wood, than alive...!
I'm not worried about my End
     But about the end of your
Human race altogether...!
    Forgive them, Oh ! Lord !!  #preserveenvironment #extinction adverse effects#eco

amaterasu

#wildlife #extinction 😒 #yqdidi #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ruchi mishra #amaterasuenglish

read more
And when they were present we complained that they were slow, and mobiles replaced them.

Now, we liked the old school and want them back but the cell towers killed them! What a pity!! #wildlife #extinction  😒 #yqdidi #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  ruchi mishra

#amaterasuenglish

Ulfath Tahreem

Escape to me is getting away from expectations in all the roles I play
Where I could be me without fear or regret
Where none can question my ways not even my own conscience
To go to a place where nothing of here exist
Where without any fear i could make myself extinct..! #yqbaba #escape #extinction

Rimjhim Kashyap

#poem #WorldWaterDay #Savewater #savelife Read, if u understand then like share and comment 👇👇👇it's not only a poem it's a big problem which is coming over us like corona. और ये ऐसी बिमारी होगी जिसके लिए कोई medicine nahi hogi nah sanitizer, न artificial 💧 water becoz Water is the source of life which nature🌿🍃 gives us and if we will not take it seriously then you better know the meaning of #extinction. It's a pray to u people Don't waste water and save us no one will help us if the nature wil

read more

First Last

#World_Forest_Day If forest grows naturally & then rest of us individually. 🌴 The mind feels awesome there, where living can gear up with least pollution fear, so the care of others! 🌎💓🕉️ #poemisnot #Mutual #Intension #Collaboration 💞♒👨‍🎤 #Expectations #WorldForestDay #extinction #restrictions #Life_experience

read more
............. #World_Forest_Day 
If forest grows naturally & then rest of us individually. 🌴

The mind feels awesome there, where living can gear up with least pollution fear, so the care of others! 🌎💓🕉️

#poemisnot #mutual #intension #collaboration 💞♒👨‍🎤 #expectations #worldforestday #extinction #restrictions

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification