Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouritefood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouritefood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about favourite quotes about love and life, love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite quotes for love, favourite love quotes in hindi, my favourite book essay with quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Springblossoms

Apna Bharat mahan🇮🇳 Delicious chapan bhog, uniting festivals and people from all corners of the world by sprinkling bond of atithi devo bhava ♥️ Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Chapan bhog, Bharat, Atithi devo bhava Apna Bharat mahan🇮🇳

Delicious chapan bhog, uniting festivals and people from all corners of the world by sprinkling bond of atithi devo bhava ♥️

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Diamond,Cashew, Sweet  Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cherry

😋😋🐰 Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Poha, 🍲Maharashtra, 🍡Babli aunty❣ 😋😋🐰
Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

MYSORE PAK
 Rminds me of MYSORE CITY , known for
40 brands starting with Mysore.

Pak... No need to explain

MYSOURI near Darziling Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

NOODLES
   1FOOLISH that's what it actually means!

2 Complications like relationship with Relatives

3 INTRICATE like that of the D N A structure...  Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

... मोलिका

Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. My favourite entries posted before 10:30 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Healthy
Satisfying
And....
Ofcourse tastyyyyyyyy 😋 Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: Malpua, Bihar, IAS. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"I

FEEL

Hungry"

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Mummy
Yummy
Oh my Tummy! Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Mummy
Yummy
Oh my Tummy! Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood.

Example:

Malpua, Bihar, IAS.

The Dream Doodler

Eat the slowest. Participate in the #rapidfire and tell us about the three words that reminds you of your #favouritefood. Example: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Eat eat eat Eat the slowest.

Example:
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification