Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best secondday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best secondday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Svetlana Saraswat

today while washing the dishes i did not get a second to sigh/ my wrists hurt from scrubbing the stainless steel/ removing the evidence of a butchered bird from our plates/ i gulped a ball of phlegm rising in my throat/ i made an effort to not cry/ i really miss suman auntie/ today my privileged girl really wants to come out/ wail to the world that her hands are not meant for this/ they are meant for pearl bracelets/ glass bangles shipped from amritsar and old delhi/ crystal watches/ ruby stone #quoteoftheday #yourquote #qotd #NAPOWRIMO #secondday #napowrimoxnidhscraps

read more
today while washing the dishes i did not get a second to sigh/ my wrists hurt from scrubbing the stainless steel/ removing the evidence of a butchered bird from our plates/ i gulped a ball of phlegm rising in my throat/ i made an effort to not cry/ i really miss suman auntie/

today while washing the dishes i did not get a second to sigh/ my wrists hurt from scrubbing the stainless steel/ removing the evidence of a butchered bird from our plates/ i gulped a ball of phlegm rising in my throat/ i made an effort to not cry/ i really miss suman auntie/

today my privileged girl really wants to come out/ wail to the world that her hands are not meant for this/ they are meant for pearl bracelets/ glass bangles shipped from amritsar and old delhi/ crystal watches/ ruby stone

Neha Kumari

Now that love cannot walk 
out of the door,
it decide to now take a rest.
Rest to heal the wound of past,
to strengthen its guards.
Rest to restart the new journey,
with more powerful cards.
 Day 2 of #napowrimo 
With #lovecannotwalkout
#secondday #yqbaba #yqqoutes #poemtime

dhann99

परवाज़ हाज़िर ........

माँ की मर्ज़ी से हर काम महान होता हे  
ममता का आँचल तेरा "
जिसके तले सारा जहाँ सोता है 
परवाह हर किसी की करती है
 जो समझा वही धनी यहा
 सिवा "  इसके हर दिन कोई कुछ खोता है !

©G0V!ND DHAkAD #secondday
#navaratri

परवाज़ हाज़िर ........

लाल रंग की चुनरी से सजा मां का दरबार
हर्षित हुआ मन, 
पुलकित हुआ संसार !

मुक्ति का धाम है मां।

हमारी भक्ति का आधार है मां,

सबकी रक्षा की अवतार है मां।

©G0V!ND_DHAkAD #secondday 

#navratri2020

discoveryreboot

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification