Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Semicolon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Semicolon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when do you use a semicolon 10, use of semicolon in english 110, use of semicolon, semicolon in hindi, semicolon use,

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Suparas Jain

WORTH LIVING. ❣ #Semicolon #eitherside #lifelessons #Stress #adventure life #yqbaba #yqquotes YourQuote Baba

read more
That could be my last day
                                             I like playing with mood 
                                             to be called adventurous.  WORTH LIVING. 
❣
#semicolon #eitherside #lifelessons #stress #adventure #life #yqbaba #yqquotes 
YourQuote Baba

D. Chowdhury

Writing for me is like the comma under a full stop that buried my life once.  #writing #yqbaba #semicolon #metaphor #oneliner #life

Amit Jotwani

If words
would have sufficed, 
the kingdom of love 
would have been ruled 
by clever wordsmiths,
sincere ardour 
not quicksanded 
by the empty spaces 
that pervade. 

A bold, noosing semicolon 
pauses & subtitles 
our sandcastled life. 

#words #SandcastledLife #semicolon #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

A semi colon 
rules our union, 
exhibiting tendencies 
not as clear & definite 
as a full stop, 
but flirting with the idea 
of an uncoupling, 
mirroring the intrinsic character 
of a hesitant comma.  #semicolon #fullstop #comma #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The Lord is the perfect grammarian, 
every comma, semicolon 
and full stop in our life 
is perfectly placed,
though unaware of our past karma, 
we tend to feel shortchanged
by this cratered existence.  #Lord #grammar #comma #semicolon #fullstop #shortchange #karma #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

On an optically relaxed Sunday morning,                        over elaichi rusk dipped in kadak chai;                     I am exploring regurgitated emotions,               an overspill of my disturbed mind,                    the thought that bothers me on a loop;        outlines the inability of our bodies,                        to have those joyful conversations,                 like we used to once upon,                                without any contaminating semi colons.  #sunday #chai #emotions #thoughts #loop #conversation #bodytalk #semicolon #contaminate #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The semicolon hours
of twilight,
before the night
stamps its authority
on an indefinite sun,
define the pregnant pause
of nature,
aptly reflecting
your indecisive opinion
on the future
of our relationship.  #stamp #semicolon #twilight #pregnantpause #future #relationship #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Trial separation, not a divorce            stronger than a comma                                          not a complete full stop                                     semi colon  #5452poem #comma #semicolon #yqbaba #divorce

Kartik Prajapat

& to filter my feelings
is to falsify my flesh
twice I think
- before pushing them 
by commas and 
refuting by a slash 
 #PunctuationsnMe

#feelings #punctuationspeaks #comma #slash #flesh #filters #semicolon

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification