Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Eventually Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Eventually Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall back in love eventually, eventually the accused was acquitted the allegation, eventually everything connects meaning in hindi, eventually meaning in hindi, eventually meaning in tamil,

• 15 Followers
  • 78 Stories

Sanoj Bihari6300257109

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Always remember
Hatred and denial...
Is always going to bring you pain,
And will leave you crying at the doorstep of sadness eternally.
Forgiveness and acceptance...
Is always going to bring you inner peace,
And will unlock the door to happiness eventually.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #hatred #denial #forgiveness #acceptance #sadness #happiness #door #eternally #eventually

KhaultiSyahi

#Happy #Death ⚰💀 #ready or 𝙉𝙊𝙏 #Eventually and finally #Quote #Fear 😱 #khaultisyahi #Truth #Life_experience

read more
“Death always seems 
so close when we are most
 fearful, but so far away 
when we are
 most ready.” - anonymous

©KhaultiSyahi #Happy #Death ⚰💀
#ready or 𝙉𝙊𝙏 #Eventually and finally #Quote #Fear 😱 #khaultisyahi #Truth #Life_experience

Gaurav Kumar

If you only count your defeat you will never proceed
But if you learn from every defeat you may eventually succeed....
     #defeat #failure #count #learn #eventually #succeed #winner

Shweta Gupta

Something eventually happens like meeting the right partner. love #Eventually #fallinlove #quoteliners #yqbaba #Destiny

read more
Leave your expectations of falling,
You will fall eventually with someone correct. Something eventually happens like meeting the right partner.
#love #eventually #fallinlove #quoteliners #yqbaba #destiny

Phanindra Ganesh

My love is like ear studs,
Which I was eager to have,
And was painful to bear initially,
But eventually, it became a part of me,
Like, a stone of elegance
Shining like a star of love. #simile #earrings #love #yqbaba #partofme #eventually #ganshots

BbB

You can't escape the pain.
You have to let it all in.
You can't fight it cause it's bigger than you.
You have to let yourself drown in it,
But then eventually you'll start to swim,
And every single breath that you
Fight for will make you "stronger"...  #feelthepain #drowninit #eventually #youwillbe #stronger
#yqbaba #yqtales

Aamir Qais AnZar

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh. Complete the short story and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #2019taughtme Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstperson #LoveYourSelfMore #learntolove #Eventually #allthetime #EnlightenAQUA

read more
The First Person, you should Learn 
to Love is Yourself Because.. 
Everybody Leaves you eventually. 

May be they won't leave, but 
they won't be there all the time. When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Complete the short story and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #2019taughtME
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  
#FirstPerson #LoveYourSelfMore #LearnToLove #Eventually #AllTheTime #EnlightenAQua

Firdaus Shazz

Akshay Vasu

To the heart that hated and pushed away everything that ever approached it, that first love felt like drenching in the rain for the first time. The rain followed the heart to every place it ran into. And soon the heart was drowning and fighting to stay afloat. Eventually, it did give up and drowned in that water. And eventually, it did learn to breathe inside the same thing that drowned it. Now, it is hard for it to breath outside that water. Now it is hard for it to go anywhere, where it doesn't rain anymore.

- Akshay Vasu The rain

#akshayvasu #love #romance #quotes #poems #poetry #rain #heart #time #breathe
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification