Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Operating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Operating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about which is the best operating system for pc 10, what is the meaning of operating system 10, which of the following is not an operating system, macintosh an operating system is a product of, what is the latest operating system 10,

• 5 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Abhishek Singh

PegasusZx7GamerzYT

Jitendra Singh thakur

Keir Jackson

a letter from my daughter: You have always been my first love. It should have been God. But in my eyes daddy was first. You were like a God to me. I never seen a man so intelligent, so poised, so loving. The anointing on your life is so great. You can't even see it. I get angry with you because I feel you have been operating as a prodigal son. Feeling undeserving, but favor isn't fair daddy. God has equipped you with all you need. You have to believe that and walk in it. I believe wealth has b

read more
a letter from my daughter: 

You have always been my first love. It should have been God. But in my eyes daddy was first. You were like a God to me. I never seen a man so intelligent, so poised, so loving. The anointing on your life is so great. You can't even see it. I get angry with you because I feel you have been operating as a prodigal son. Feeling undeserving, but favor isn't fair daddy. God has equipped you with all you need. You have to believe that and walk in it. I believe wealth has b

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification