Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Impaired Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Impaired Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jobs for hearing impaired people 10, amplified stethoscope for hearing impaired 10, stethoscope for hearing impaired 10, impaired meaning in hindi, impaired meaning in marathi,

• 5 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Blue Butterfly

I converse in many languages.
My language carries no sound. PC: Google.com 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #silencespeaks #languageofsilence #impaired

RAHUL SAINI

" KABIL BANNA HAI TO
 GIRNA TO PADEGA MERE DOST

KYUNKI 
MIRCHI KHANE KE BAD HI MITHAAI KE SWAD KA CHALTA HAI "

©Anurag SAINI #Success #amir #motivate #Impaired 
#candle

Bhargavi Ramesh

#Impaired feelings

read more
since i have left over to choose
and that's why i do choose him
with impaired emotions.... #impaired feelings

Sagar Parviz Ali

Side effects from missing sleep: #heath https://t.me/MotivatedLiving

read more
Side effects from missing sleep:

Irritability
Cognitive impairment
Memory loss
Impaired moral judgement
Decreased creativity
Risk of diabetes
Tremors
Aches
Impaired immune system
Low accuracy
Heart disease
Obesity 
Stress
ADHD symptoms
Risk of stroke Side effects from missing sleep: #heath 

https://t.me/MotivatedLiving

Internet Jockey

Inspiring story of Delhi eateries Mohammed Kashan is a master brewer at the Eatopia food court in India Habitat Centre. He greets you with a smile, and if you start a conversation, he points to the instructions on the counter that let you know he is hearing and speech impaired. Then, he goes on to make a mean cup of coffee for you. The 30-year-old has worked in Cafe Coffee Day and Barista before his stint at Eatopia and supports his wife with his job. Sandeep Kanotra, COO of Eatopia says, "Ka #News

read more
Inspiring story of Delhi eateries  
 Mohammed Kashan is a master brewer at the Eatopia food court in India Habitat Centre. He greets you with a smile, and if you start a conversation, he points to the instructions on the counter that let you know he is hearing and speech impaired.
Then, he goes on to make a mean cup of coffee for you. The 30-year-old has worked in Cafe Coffee Day and Barista before his stint at Eatopia and supports his wife with his job.
Sandeep Kanotra, COO of Eatopia says, "Ka

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification