Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pigeons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pigeons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about junoon a flight of pigeons, a flight of pigeons, quotes on pigeons, long distance racing pigeons for sale 10, doves and pigeons,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Darshan Ruchith

akku

🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️ #Birds #Pigeons #fly Love #Nature #Bird #View #Jaipur #India #temple #films

read more

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Once in a little town, there is a girl who gets bored of long holidays. Her only routine is eating, sleeping and again eating and sleeping. The situation is not only to that girl, it applies to the whole world. Yes, That was the time of the COVID-19 pandemic and all were caged inside our houses. But that girl become jealous of the birds who were flying anywhere without any restriction! Yes, I wished that I could born as a bird on that day (That jealous girl was me😐) The only job I was doing #storyofmylife #Pigeons #shan_priya_clicks #shanstories

read more
                 Once in a little town, there is a girl who gets bored of long holidays. Her only routine is eating, sleeping and again eating and sleeping. The situation is not only to that girl, it applies to the whole world. 

Yes, That was the time of the COVID-19 pandemic and all were caged inside our houses. But that girl become jealous of the birds who were flying anywhere without any restriction!

Yes, I wished that I could born as a bird on that day 
(That jealous girl was me😐)

The only job I was doing

Ushoshi Das

As the wind blows and flowers shower their ambience.
As the sun dims amidst the whimsical clouds wet with the golden charms
I gaze at the presence of those pigeons that still turn their white plumage.
Seeking home, seeking amity, their reveries all to a hold.
For the night that shrouds their delightful infancy and freckles their modesty.
Sinister nights, lethal fiends, doubly covered with clemency and eerie.
Waking up to the morning seems to be a lost fight.
Armours lie pierced, dignities left to sigh.
Pigeons fly, cope the unseen frights.
Still they long to soar high, amdist the dark they negotiate with the light. #cinemagraph#love#life#pigeons#soarhigh#ambitions#thorny#tracks

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

ये कबूतर बड़ी देर कर रहे हैं एक संदेशा पहुँचाने में
शायद इनके भी दिल मिल गए होंगे आने-जाने में #loveletter #pigeons #yqlife #shayari #lovers #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi

dhan Singh Bhati

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification