Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Capsicum Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Capsicum Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about capsicum in hindi, what is capsicum 170, capsicum curry in telugu 390, capsicum seed price 10, capsicum spray 10,

• 14 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Arunabh Bordoloi

Uvarani jaganathan

Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂 🔥Collab on this #VegetableMeme, make your multiple #Capsicum #rofl posts to #YQMT530. Come on memers, be creative! Happy Memeing! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friend feeds food

When my dad feeds food 😂 Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂
🔥Collab on this #VegetableMeme, make your multiple #Capsicum #ROFL posts to #YQMT530.

Come on memers, be creative! Happy Memeing! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Uvarani jaganathan

Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂 🔥Collab on this #VegetableMeme, make your multiple #Capsicum #rofl posts to #YQMT530. Come on memers, be creative! Happy Memeing! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me teaching...

Earlier

Later😂 Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂
🔥Collab on this #VegetableMeme, make your multiple #Capsicum #ROFL posts to #YQMT530.

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

read more
Girl as a lover

Girl as a wife Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂

Thiru

read more
You see your 
ex-gf

Your Wife 
besides with
ex-gf Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂

Sourajita D

Use #PunZone and go gravy! #sourajita heat of #shimla is #Capsicum #Pun #yqbaba #Worldfoodday #newwallpapers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Q: Who will come with the heat of Shimla?

A: In Cap-she-comes! (pun intented)

Use #PunZone and go gravy! 

#sourajita heat of #Shimla is #capsicum #pun #yqbaba #worldfoodday #newwallpapers
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Ankit

Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂 🔥Collab on this #VegetableMeme, make your multiple #Capsicum #rofl posts to #YQMT530. #meandouble #naughtyone Come on memers, be creative! Happy Memeing! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Capsicum 

Cap. see cuuuuuummm.... ! Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂
#meandouble #naughtyone

Aafia khan

क्या बोलती है public? #YQMeme #VegetableMeme #Capsicum #rofl #YQMT530 #YourQuoteAndMine #Meme #memechallenge Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Other memes😊

My memes😂 क्या बोलती है public?

#YQMeme #VegetableMeme #Capsicum #ROFL #YQMT530 #YourQuoteAndMine #meme #memechallenge

Prita

Though i have used the wallpaper of a girl , i know there are guys too, who face this by the person they have been loving for don't know how many years.... A boy/guy/man provides everything in his reach to her girl, the girl that he has already considered as his soulmate and even his lifepartener.... There are so many instances when they get judged by their own friend's, their own parents and at times even the society... But they choose their love over all other hurdles..... he always caresses #luck #Pizza #SoulMates #lifepartner #selfless #Capsicum #Betterhalf

read more
The mind,
Sailing in the ocean of  emotions and waves hitting hard......

The body,
Shivering in the coldness of the insecurities........

The heart,
Trembling in pain it just received by its love.........

The soul,
Cuddled in fear within the frame (body) that just got used in the name of love........ Though i have used the wallpaper of a girl , i know there are guys too, who face this by the person they have been loving for don't know how many years....

A boy/guy/man provides everything in his reach to her girl, the girl that he has already considered as his soulmate and even his lifepartener.... There are so many instances when they get judged by their own friend's, their own parents and at times even the society... But they choose their love over all other hurdles..... he always caresses

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
In exam Hall
When teacher is
In class

When teacher goes
Out of the class. Well, well look who's up here at #YQMeme today! 😂

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification