Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tiredness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tiredness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about causes of tiredness and sleepiness 10, quotes on tiredness, tiredness and weakness, tiredness meaning in hindi, tiredness meaning in telugu,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

•《PSYCHOPEACE》 •PODCAST •~Player's Perfect Partner ~•

#Tiredness #tip2

read more

•《PSYCHOPEACE》 •PODCAST •~Player's Perfect Partner ~•

Deepak Kanoujia

God, if you exist then show your existence... Physical, Mental, Emotional solve all her tiredness... Pic Credit = Pinterest #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #prayersarepowerful #requesttogod #talkswithgod #letterstogod #Tiredness

read more
बोझ सिर्फ कन्धों पर ही थोड़ी आता है,
ये थका देता है
प्यारी आँखों को 
प्रेम प्रफुल्लित मन को 
और तेज़ चलते मस्तिष्क को...

{अनुशीर्षक पढ़ें...} God, if you exist then show your existence...
Physical, Mental, Emotional solve all her tiredness...

Pic Credit = Pinterest

#deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #prayersarepowerful #requesttogod #talkswithgod
#letterstogod #tiredness

Grishma Doshi

Some days are destined to be tired that they can meet the night in beautiful dreams. 🖤📓📓🖤
#musing #days #nights #dreams #tiredness #oneliner #sleepyeyes #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

🧡🖤🖤🧡 #મનનીવાતો #Emotions #humanNature #overthinking #Tiredness life #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

read more
માનવી
મનના ઘેરાને
વિચારોના રંગોથી ઘેરો કરે,
ને પછી કહે મન-આકાશમાં
સંધ્યાના રંગો ઓછા પડે
કારણ આ રાત બહુ વહેલી પડે. 🧡🖤🖤🧡
#મનનીવાતો #emotions #humannature #overthinking #tiredness #life #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

Swati Priyadarshini

You’ve seen me smiling as bright as the sunshine, 
not resting my face between my knees for hours on end.
You’ve heard me speaking the truth when it was my mistake, not lying when the fault wasn’t mine.
You’ve seen the use of bold and bright colours in my paintings, not the shades of black in my soul.
You’ve seen the always-elated me, 
not the gloomy me.
You’ve lived the frolic moments with me, 
not the terrifying nightmares that grow every day within me.
You’ve heard the random words I spoke, 
not seen the love for you in my eyes.

You know my name, not my story... #untoldstory
#yqbaba
#scratched_stories
#tiredness

Anshula Thakur

¤¤¤¤¤बाकी है ¤¤¤¤¤
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
जिन्दगी के लम्हे रुकते नहीं कभी 
एक ही जीवन है और 
ढेर सारे काम निपटाने को हैं बाकी 
दिनभर काम के बोझ से बोझिल जिस्म 
टूट जाता है बिस्तर पर आकर 
फिर से एक नए दिन के इंतजार में 
जाने कब आँखे बंद हो जाती हैं 
अन्तर्मन में एक ही बात गूंजती है 
जाने कितने काम निपटाने को हैं बाकी ।। #kaam_baki_hain #lamhe #life #latenightthoughts #anshulathakur #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotohindi #anshulathakur #tiredness

CS Mohammad Sazid Saifi

An #adventure has the #ability to #rejuvenate you from the #Tiredness of daily dramas, #judgments, #Fake #carings and #Lies...... Don't wait, go for it....

read more
 An #adventure has the #ability to #rejuvenate you from the #tiredness of daily dramas, #judgments, #fake #carings and #lies...... 

Don't wait, go for it....

Divkaran Singh

Woh bhi kya din the jab khelte khelte thak jaate the aur chain ki neend sote the...
 Thakaan to ab bhi ho jaati hai par chain ki neend ko sadiyan ho gyi... #chilhood #memory #sleeping #tiredness #olddays

Nitin M

World Chronic Fatigue Awareness Day Follow these Measures to Combat Fatigue 1. Eat plenty if Mg & K rich foods (whole grains, bananas, potatoes) 2. Go to sleep at the same time every night 3. Meditate often to relieve stress #healthtips #Tiredness #Exhausted #goodhealth #sleep #eatfruits #Fruits #Bananas #meditation #Healthcare #Health #Medeaz

read more
 World Chronic Fatigue Awareness Day
Follow these Measures to Combat Fatigue
1. Eat plenty if Mg & K rich foods (whole grains, bananas, potatoes)
2. Go to sleep at the same time every night
3. Meditate often to relieve stress
#healthtips #tiredness #exhausted #goodhealth #sleep #eatfruits #fruits #bananas #Meditation #Healthcare #health #Medeaz
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification