Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mrin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mrin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mrinalini sharma, mrinal kulkarni son, mrinal kulkarni husband, mrinmayee godbole husband, mrinal kulkarni,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

mrinmoyee borkoch

As I wrap up the year, I take a pause to reflect on the treasure and mislaying of the past, and make inventory of my flaws and strength to welcome the future.Every year offers joy, victory, sorrow, defeat, and most importantly, lessons that mature us to face the forthcoming challenges. Nothing is as bad as we think to be.I'm really grateful for the happy days this year has bestowed on me. And for the grey ones, I embrace those with a humble heart,hoping to grow into a new and better self. As time goes by, I see new shades unfolding within. Thanks to all those who stood by me, and helped me pave the path with ease.💗
#mrin#

©mrinmoyee borkoch #thelunarcycle

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification