Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Attic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Attic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scary stories to tell in the dark the attic, the attic scary stories to tell in the dark, flowers in the attic, aliens in the attic, the attic scary story,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Springblossoms

Going back to broken palace Behind the woods of acacia There I found my murdered Twin heart smiling Inside the treasure box of POETRY. The walls are colourless, #Heart #world #poem #yqbaba #Attic

read more
     Going back to broken palace 
Behind the woods of acacia 
There I found my murdered 
Twin heart smiling
Inside the treasure box of
POETRY. 

The walls are colourless,

Shail Raghuvanshi

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Attic #memory

read more
but that little memory you cast away carelessly in your attic 
still floats around. You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#attic 
#memory

Amit Jotwani

Rereading old love letters,                                  relics of simpler times,                               now permanent residents,                                 of an unused attic;                                               she could read emotions,                                   not visible then;                                                    one could call it experience,                              or a recently added prejudice.  #love #letter #relics #attic #emotions #experience #prejudice #visible #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

In the attic of my mind,                                      
				reside bottled up desolate thoughts;              			
									carefully packed & sealed,                  			
											next to the unfired gun,         			
								relegated to a  remote corner;    		
											inaccessible even to me,                                  	
												lest they contaminate ,                                                
															my karmic share                                           	
									of unadulterated happiness.  #attic #mind #desolate#thoughts #unfiredgun #contaminate #karma #happiness #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification