Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best experiencespeaks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best experiencespeaks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about transcendence my spiritual experiences with pramukh swamiji, love experience quotes, love experiences quotes, a funny experience of my life, wedding night experience with husband,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Richa Vedpathak

Be the best player of your own field,
You are the chief executive of your own life activities. 
Follow the path in right direction to complete the task- Dedicated to my mentors and their followers. #guidance #fellowfeelings #experiencespeaks #knowledge #mentordiaries #implementationismust 
#tryingsomethingnew

The Cold Summers

Whats within the so called "mature-civilised-modern-scientific-liberal" society full of fake boards & norms !?! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqwritersclub #notallmenaresame #nooffenceplease #myinsights #myopinions #experiencespeaks #changeiswitinyou

read more
Oh boy !?!

This is how "mature" 
you say you are.,

You make a cigar pipe
out of your backyard wood &
ask for a matrimonial grant
made of sandalwood ! Whats within the so called "mature-civilised-modern-scientific-liberal" society full of fake boards & norms !?!

Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqwritersclub #notallmenaresame #nooffenceplease #myinsights #myopinions #experiencespeaks #changeiswitinyou

SRADHASHREE BEBARTA

na woh khud mera hua 
na mujhe uska hone diya 
usne ek nazar dekha mujhe 
aur humne apna dil haar diya. 😇  #thirdquote #ownwritings #experiencespeaks

Varadhan P M

Longevity is no doubt a blessing.

Just as Length matters,

Width also does matter

Have a wide range of Experience!

Increase the Arc of the Circle ⭕ #longivity #experiencespeaks #wider #depth

Sourajita D

"How to fall in love without hurting your heart?

Statement 1: Don't fall in love!
(Most important)
Statement 2: If you ever do, then go back to my first line. 

P.S. Your heart is safe now."
 #sourajita #yqbaba #quotes 
#how #firstlove #statement #experiencespeaks

The Cold Summers

Whats within the so called "mature-civilised-modern-scientific-liberal" society full of fake boards & norms !?! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqwritersclub #notallmenaresame #nooffenceplease #myinsights #myopinions #experiencespeaks #changeiswitinyou

read more
Oh boy !?!

This is how "mature" 
you say you are.,

You make a cigar pipe
out of your backyard wood &
ask for a matrimonial grant
made of sandalwood ! Whats within the so called "mature-civilised-modern-scientific-liberal" society full of fake boards & norms !?!

Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqwritersclub #notallmenaresame #nooffenceplease #myinsights #myopinions #experiencespeaks #changeiswitinyou

Pavan Sharma

Tay Swizzle

Getting stranded is something that teaches you how to rise up from the dead. #experiencespeaks #notsobadtogetstranded #riseup

#yqbaba

Sunil Kumar Biswal

It is you who have the brains not the things. #ownwords #experiencespeaks #pennedbysunil

read more
Prioritize your things,

Don't let the things prioritize you.

It is you who have the brains not the things.

#ownwords #experiencespeaks #pennedbysunil

Sunil Kumar Biswal

The "Person" who was once special to me, was used to pin the chat on top of that "Person" 
Now that the "Person"  has blocked me,
Waise kuch khaas farak nahi padaa....
Bass Grocery ki List banane mein ease ho jaati hai...😁
Paata nhi kab woh unblock kare toh kitni Baddi List Jayegii... 🙃 #ex #experiencespeaks 😉😉
#pennedbysunil
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification