Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisuncertain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisuncertain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love and life quotes in tamil, shayaris of life and love, happy with my life, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Neerja

A dream so horrifying
Seen the friendship's gonna over with everyone..
And again me 
In a solitude forever and ever..

A dream so horrifying..
Seen as if I am gonna die..
Dying of thirst and no water..
No one is around
All alone I am by myself..
A dreading sight......!!
A dream so horrifying ...!!
Seen that I am dying...

Still the heart thumps so hard...!!..
Breathe is out of line...
Wondering...
Do I even matter..
If I'm gonna die??..... (Quote183) #dreams #horrifying #lifeanddeath #yqbaba #lifeisuncertain #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts

Sayali Paunikar

Dear SELF,
Be strong always.
Because this world is going to mock you, test you, hate you,tease you , criticize you and most importantly judge you.
Be the motivator. Be the sculptor of your own life.
Adorn your life with blazing colours of humanity. Be consistent ,be happy, be cheerful. Life is too short to be unhappy. Enjoy every moment of this vague life because this life is too uncertain to be worried .

Your's Faithfully,
                         Self. Letter to self #discoveringtheself#selflove#livelife#lifeisuncertain#yqbaba

Bharti Agarwal

Did someone check on you today?

So better take care of yourself and try to be that someone who check on others, you never know one simple message from you might go a long way.

#SpreadMentalPositivity
#SpreadHappiness #lifeisuncertain #checkonyourfriends #checkonpeople #actbeforeitstoolate   #spreadpositivity #spreadhappiness

Sunita Pathania

Soumya Tejaswini Pattanayak

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification