Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nowayout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nowayout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you now i love you still, getting to know you quotes, if you are happy and you know it lyrics, if you are happy and you know it,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

MSJ Quotes

When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I focus on the way in..! When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When my mind is surrounded with doubt.
When life turns up to be disheveled,
When nothing seems to be settled.
I just keep my eyes closed,
And try to listen to my soul.
The moment I seek my inner self,
Every fear becomes my strength. When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Than I start from the beginning  When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #YourQuoteAndMine

Jai Prakash Verma

बहुत अप्रत्याशित परिणाम आ रहे है। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #Corruption #nowayout #Hopeless #ssc #uppsc

read more
जो सपना थे कभी आज वो nightmare हो गये
आयोग निकला भ्रष्ट और exam सारे fair हो गये।

#uppsc
#ssc 
 बहुत अप्रत्याशित परिणाम आ रहे है।

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #corruption #nowayout #hopeless

Sita Prasad

read more
Then I start listening and perceiving, I remain calm, a lot more is understood.  When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I wait for miracle.
That miracle might be
In the form of a person, 
Or time. 
But it works every time... When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
I Pray
Then
Miracle happens
My Almighty creates a way When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand #poetholicabhijeet

read more
Then I read the Karmayoga of the Bhagavad Gita. 
I just want to walk in the dark. 
I have to offer every action to Krishna.
Just have faith in Krishna that I will come out of his grace. When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand  #poetholicabhijeet

Jyothi Jantz

read more
I try to be myself and think what might be wrong or what can I do to improve myself yet when things get going I get up with the same motivation to improve myself for the better opportunity  When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bmhansika #eccedentesiasthb #bmwritingmarathon #bmmarathon2

read more
I put everything in the hands of the almighty, 
And ask him to take care . When I see no way out, I walk in the direction I was walking in. What about you? #nowayout #YourQuoteAndMine

#bmhansika #eccedentesiasthb #bmwritingmarathon #bmmarathon2
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification