Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darksideoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darksideoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dark and twisted love quotes, how to wear shorts with dark knees, how to hide dark circles under eyes with makeup, how to hide dark circles with makeup, love dark quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Cerebral Derange

They celebrate with smiles
When they achieve something good
But I celebrate when I failed to achieve
Because I love and accept my dark
Side of life to be a warrior
not to be a better person #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#celebrate#darksideoflife#warrior

Cerebral Derange

They celebrate with smiles
When they achieve something good
But I celebrate when I failed to achieve
Because I love and accept my dark
Side of life to be a warrior
not to be a better person #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#celebrate#darksideoflife#warrior

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Emptiness brings out the Darkness in our life. Open the door and spread brightness. #emptysoul #emptyminds #emptyfeelings #darknesswithin #darksideoflife #bringbrightness #openthedoorsoflove #pawangrequotes

Devils' eye

Opposite charges attracts,
 so our thoughts matters. 
While, 
U shines like d Crescent moon, 
 I guard u like shooting stars...  #darksideoflife #depressedsoul #hurtingmyself #broken #nightsilence #soulspeaks #painfull_diary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Muskan

Love Arya

जरुरी नहीं कि हम अच्छाईयाँ ही करते रहें

मरने के बाद बुराईयाँ खुद-ब-खुद अच्छाईयाँ बन जाएंगी

©Love Arya #darksideoflife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification