Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best distancestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best distancestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tagalog love quotes for long distance relationship, quotes for long distance love, quotes about love on distance, sweet love messages for distance relationship, love messages for boyfriend long distance,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #distancestory Use font: Crimson italic. Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I know you consider me as just another friend 
Yet, I honestly wish we could be more than 'just friends'.
I've grown to love you, you know and I had to tell you so.
You've changed after I opened up about my love for you.
You've grown so aloof and distant.
I wish I hadn't confessed. I've lost not just a hoped for lover but a very good friend too.
It's killing me, this emotional distance.
Please, why don't you talk to me like before?"
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

Use font: Crimson italic.

Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #distancestory Use font: Crimson italic. Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I do, but now all those words have lost their value." Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Sooner or later your parents would come to know about our affections for each other and that would certainly irk them. You still have a long way to go and complete your studies as for me, I have to take my folks into confidence and rent a new place to live.. And I also don't want to be a distraction in your studying period. I need you to excel well and be strong.. So that one day when you take a decision for yourself no one can question you about it.. Just assume that this is a break and i #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #distancestory #yostowrimo

read more
Because I fear for you, 
you won't be able to forget me that easily. 
'Tis better to abandon this relationship now than to rue later.  Sooner or later your parents would come to know about our affections for each other and that would certainly irk them. 
You still have a long way to go and complete your studies as for me, I have to take my folks into confidence  and rent a new place to live.. 
And I also don't want to be a distraction in your studying period. 
I need you to excel well and be strong.. So that one day when you take a decision for yourself no one can question you about it.. 
Just assume that this is a break and i

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #distancestory Use font: Crimson italic. Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #silencedsoul #yqquotes #yqbaba #silencespeaks

read more
"Coz Your silence silenced my voice and soul!!" Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#silencedsoul 
#yqquotes

Hari Varma

DISTANCE - A SHORT STORY Why don't you talk to me like before? I know there are no reasons to be angry with me. I know you seldom spoke like many other mothers did to their kids. But still there were many conversations I remember. And some I don't like to remember. I longed for you to speak to me with love. Like other mothers to their children. Of course there were days when you used to ask if I needed her special coffee. There it ended. But those are just memories now. All are not your fault #yqbaba #distancestory #yostowrimo #varmaji

read more
Why don't you talk to me like before?

I know there are no reasons to be angry with me. I know you seldom spoke like many other mothers did to their kids. But still there were many conversations I remember. And some I don't like to remember. I longed for you to speak to me with love. Like other mothers to their children. Of course there were days when you used to ask if I needed her special coffee. There it ended. But those are just memories now. 

All are not your fault. You were too busy with your daily 'duties' to 'serve' many of my cousins lived with us. They still remember the taste of your food even now fondly. You shared your love and time with many and then emerged as a Goddess who is worshipped even today.

(Read caption for more) 
 DISTANCE - A SHORT STORY

Why don't you talk to me like before?
I know there are no reasons to be angry with me. I know you seldom spoke like many other mothers did to their kids. But still there were many conversations I remember. And some I don't like to remember. I longed for you to speak to me with love. Like other mothers to their children. Of course there were days when you used to ask if I needed her special coffee. There it ended. But those are just memories now. 

All are not your fault

Nammy S

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #distancestory Use font: Crimson italic. Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nammy27 ❤️

read more
She asked.
"I am all the same as before dear, you may not be getting me." He replied.
"No, your words are just the same but the feelings behind it has changed. I know you more than yourself... Because you dnt know how to balance your life, how to prioritize.We cannot love two persons at the same time with the same gesture." She replied.

His eyes were rolling and words are scrambling. He doesn't have words or gestures or actions to build the bridge between the valley of differences. 
And the distance of hearts created distance physically. Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

#nammy27 ❤️

Anuj Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #distancestory Use font: Crimson italic. Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Distances create strange apparition in minds, I am realizing this the hard way.
Day in and day out i am thinking of you only but why don't you talk to me like before?
You used to be my friend, philosopher and guide all rolled in one and i relied only on you.
Even a jealous lover don't leave her lover in the lurch as you did.
And all that because of having listened to seers over you my conscience.
My conscience why o why do you do so? Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

marmalade ツ

read more
" Isn't social distancing popular today?"

" Are you following on-going trends
 when you always restricted me to do so?"

" I'm not following it but forcing you to do so..."  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

Snigdharani Panda

read more
"You know that I'm busy with my work. There's no time to eat. Many workloads are there over my head. I'm working with many tensions. Try to understand my situation. I'm working for our future. So in future we can live a happy life." Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

Shail Raghuvanshi

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #distancestory Use font: Crimson italic. Post longer stories in the caption, shorter on the wallpaper itself. Imagine this statement being said by not only lovers but old friends, parents, grandparents, teacher or a pet that can speak. Cook something fresh. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #walkwithme

read more
Is it something in me that you don't like anymore?
Or, have your thoughts taken a stroll in a land where I cannot tread into? Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #distancestory

#yqbaba 
#walkwithme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification