Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wingsoffire Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wingsoffire Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about on the wings of love, love quotes to win her back, nobokov poem to win love, love poems to win her heart, love poems to win her back,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Rk Writes

Intro Wings of Fire 🔥kahanisuno #wingsoffire #hindistory #apjabdulkalam #rkwrites #प्रेरक

read more

Shivani Abbaraju

One day, I will rise
I see wings in this fire
It burns, but I am at peace
As long as I am burning with desire🔥✌ I know I suck at sketching #desire #fire #peace #wings #wingsoffire #burningwithdesire #yqbaba #struggle

Shivani Abbaraju

One day, I will rise
I see wings in this fire
It burns, but I am at peace
As long as I am burning with desire🔥✌ I know I suck at sketching #desire #fire #peace #wings #wingsoffire #burningwithdesire #yqbaba #struggle

Milan Vishnoi

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rolemodel #Inspiration #wingsoffire

read more
Thank You for teaching us that one can have lots of achievements and still not get arrogant about it. You achieved numerous milestones and yet were so humble and kind.  It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#rolemodel #inspiration #wingsoffire

तुषार"आदित्य"

इंसानियत की ख़ातिर था वो निज़ाम कुदरत का लिखा खूबसूरत "कलाम" #इंसानियत #कुदरत #निज़ाम #कलाम #कलामसाहब #apjabdulkalam #misile_man #wingsoffire

read more
इंसानियत की ख़ातिर था वो निज़ाम
कुदरत का लिखा खूबसूरत "कलाम" इंसानियत की ख़ातिर था वो निज़ाम
कुदरत का लिखा खूबसूरत "कलाम"
#इंसानियत #कुदरत #निज़ाम #कलाम 
#कलामसाहब #apjabdulkalam #misile_man #wingsoffire

Baaj

#plantoread #wingsoffire #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #baaj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wings of fire in one go,
There so much to learn,
A good path it can show.
This weekend, I want to meet
Whom I met a long time ago,
The one who showed me path,
Supported when I was alone.
This weeked, I want to do,
All the remaining things,
May be practice procrastination
Lets see what next week brings. #plantoread #wingsoffire #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#baaj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vibha Katare

Till yesterday , 
Her dream was to become a firefighter..
Now today,
She wants to be an Astronaut..
One thing is sure..
She has the wings of fire !!

#dreams of a preschooler !!
 #yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#childhood 
#wingsoffire 
#dreams

Tamanna Nanda

Lokesh Jain

Lokesh Jain

#myvoice with #wingsoffire chapter One: (excerpt 1)

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification