Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best listentoyousay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best listentoyousay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about airtel digital tv channel list with number pdf, songs to listen to when sad about a boy, listen to your heart quotes tumblr, sit silently and listen to your thoughts, listen to poetry please,

• 39 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Koms

Sonali Agrawal

Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whatever you want

& you will have to listen my words also Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #philosophy #yqbaba

read more
"Are you listening to me?"

"Of course! Just like you do to me." Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #philosophy #yqbaba

Sweety PIe💚

His voice is a river and
I was a stone...
Every ripples reshaped Me... #676 #cravingyou #soulmates #voiceoflove #listentoyousay #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination

Abi Lakshmi✍

Listen to yourself before you want everyone else to listen to you  #listen 
#listentoyousay 
#listentoyourself

Mir Sohail

Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
whatsoever lies inside your mind for me

How much I controlled my feeling's these month's, 
like the cage outside
I caged myself from inside as well
How much I missed you but won't let you know ever! Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
All my ears are yours
I will give you patience hearing 

You give passive hearing... Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
all about you
and your thoughts about me

all about me
and my thoughts about you.

I am okay the other way round also. Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
what is in your heart 

want you more Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
The Gayatri Mantra

Radhe Krishna Radhe Krishna
Krishna Krishna Radhe Radhe Here's a #doublecollab for the afternoon. #listentoyousay #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification