Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefarther Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefarther Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes far away from each other, if you want to go fast go alone if you want to go far go together quote, quote if you want to go fast go alone if you want to go far go together, african proverb if you want to go fast go alone if you want to go far go together, if you want to go far go together quote,

• 34 Followers
  • 34 Stories

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My future life filled with full of positive vibes.. ❤️ What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙈🙉🙊

read more
My life, it's life of a girl osho jain. 
My journey on my own terms...
Ain't I capable of doing this...
Yes,
Definitely I am...
I have seen my mother asking my father for some money to expand on her family...
I usually see my mother begging my father for some pity...
Albeit, 
It is not physical violence...
But will you think wordly violence is less than anything...
Definitely not,
Feeling's violence is less than anything,
Definitely not...
Violence against freely inviting her side relatives at home is less than any anything?
Definitely not... 
Guys this I have written to make you aware about non physical violences that a woman go through in her life without calling it violence... 
But claiming it love of her husband... 
Is it ok to blindly follow the society to declare emotional disrespect of a woman everyday by simply comparing it as little as a nudge on shoulder... 
No... 
It is the certified violence against the woman of everyday life. 
Osho jain ✌️
 What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙈🙉🙊

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Some dreams yet to be cherished,
A beautiful world to flourish.
Aspirations that still Kindle in the furnace,
I see them stirring my consciousness. What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more

How weak we are,
  day by day we  loose our immunity
Because of lots unnecessary things in our life 
It's time to change again
Otherwise our next generation don't have their own immunity they have to use medicine or supplements to boost immunity What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqdada

read more
My best memories 
The farther I look back
All I see is happy me with no regrets
The farther I look back
All I see is my beautiful childhood memories  What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqdada

Anonymous

#ownworld #myownworld #peace #awayfromworld What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Peace.
Far from worldliness, I see my own world #ownworld
#myownworld
#peace
#awayfromworld

Mir Sohail

read more
The dream of a dreamy world which is far better than this world which is full of fakeness, greediness, restlessness.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Lots of opportunities, 
It's similar to the past
I left and was worried upon... What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi life #darkness #Fearless

read more
darkness engulfing me.. What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #darkness #fearless

Nfb ..

read more
I see humanity in the midst of chaos,with no means to cultivate peace.. holding an apology to each other for not giving each other time ..for not realizing how we all were suffering in our own little worlds. What do you see #thefarther you look? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification