Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndnightspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndnightspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night images with love, good night image with shayari, good night hubby i love you, good morning and good night images with quotes, good night images with quotes in english,

• 83 Followers
  • 157 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #iwaitforthenight. 💫 #yqdnd #dndnightmusings #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #collabwithdnd #dndnightspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more

Feel exhausted from work
I wait for the night when
Felt too enervated to resist
I wait for the night when
Can have a good sleep 
as it is  a beautiful therapy for relaxation Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #iwaitforthenight. 💫

#yqdnd #dndnightmusings #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #collabwithdnd #dndnightspiration   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what brings peace to you before you retire for the night. 🌺 #dndnightspiration #GoodNight #yqdnd #dndtobeatpeace #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
one needs to have a tummy,
which is at peace first and foremost !  Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what brings peace to you before you retire for the night. 🌺

#dndnightspiration #goodnight #yqdnd #dndtobeatpeace #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent Van Gogh Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what's the way to reach stars. ❤🎑 #dndwaytostars #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #dndnightspiration #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
is to keep the eyes perennially open and never let them out of sight till the heart wakes up to their presence and reveals the way.. "For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent Van Gogh

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what's the way to reach stars. ❤🎑

#dndwaytostars #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #dndnightspiration #yqbaba #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

"The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand." - Frederic Lawrence Knowles Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you do about your incomplete dreams. ❤🎑 #dndincompletedreams #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #dndnightspiration #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Mock at me rocking themselves in my sleep  and I look upto the night for succour.
It's light seeps into me and listens to my darkness echo it's dreams that lie incomplete and seemingly in a deep slumber.
I watch this play night after night, and
watch my dreams throwing me asunder.
I can only sigh!
 "The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand." - Frederic Lawrence Knowles

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you do about your incomplete dreams. ❤🎑

#dndincompletedreams #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #dndnightspiration #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

"Not only do we live among the stars, the stars live within us." - Neil Degrasse Tyson Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us about the stars. 🎑❤ #dndjustlikestars #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #dndnightspiration #yqbaba #Stars #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
that seem to only appear at night, we too need some darkness in us to glitter,
for only when there is darkness can light appear and show it's strength. "Not only do we live among the stars, the stars live within us." - Neil Degrasse Tyson

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us about the stars. 🎑❤

#dndjustlikestars #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #dndnightspiration #yqbaba #stars #nightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #starslooklike. ❤🌌 #yqdnd #dndnightmusings #yqbaba #dndnightspiration #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Night is joining us in celebrating diwali by lighting up the sky with a trillion lamps and heralding the birth of a new morn for earthlings.
'Happy Diwali' goes the scintillating, serene night. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #starslooklike. ❤🌌

#yqdnd #dndnightmusings #yqbaba #dndnightspiration #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe a good night. ❤✨ #dndnightmusings #yqdnd #yqbaba #dndnightspiration #GoodNight #dndagoodnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Cuddling in the arms of a welcoming darkness that soothes and let's you sleep under it's blanket chasing away any light keeping you awake. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe a good night. ❤✨ 

#dndnightmusings #yqdnd #yqbaba #dndnightspiration #goodnight #dndagoodnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

“Growth comes from setting your goals high and reaching for the stars." — Spencer W. Kimball Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and spread your wings to #reachthestars tonight.⭐️ #dndreachingforthestars #dndnightspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
She transformed into a moon for the world to admire n emulate, the unstoppable Queen vanquishing every empire built on hate and mistrust.
She shone brighter than every star 🌟
 “Growth comes from setting your goals high and reaching for the stars." — Spencer W. Kimball

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and spread your wings to #reachthestars tonight.⭐️

#dndreachingforthestars #dndnightspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweta

“I think self-discovery is the greatest achievement in life, because once you discover yourself and accept what you are, then you can fulfil your true potential and be happy” - Marco Pierre White Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your #Journeyofselfdiscovery.❤️ #dndselfdiscovery #dndnightspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
It was rough but joyful enough,
It was painful but essential enough,
It was long but vigorous enough,
And to conclude,
The destination was astounding but exact enough.  “I think self-discovery is the greatest achievement in life, because once you discover yourself and accept what you are, then you can fulfil your true potential and be happy” - Marco Pierre White

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your #Journeyofselfdiscovery.❤️

#Dndselfdiscovery #dndnightspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

“I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.” —Oscar Wilde Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what #talkingtothemoon feels like late at nights.❤️ #dndnightspiration #dndnightmusings #moonquotes #yqbaba #yqdnd #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
about nothing in particular,
I travel through time and space
and settle happily on the 
timeless bliss of now and 
the fullness of divine love “I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.” —Oscar Wilde

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what #talkingtothemoon feels like late at nights.❤️

#dndnightspiration #dndnightmusings #moonquotes #yqbaba #yqdnd #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification