Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gratefulpen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gratefulpen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grateful love quotes for her, grate love poems by pablo neruda, grateful to have you in my life quotes, i am very grateful to have you in my life, i am grateful to have you in my life,

• 57 Followers
  • 57 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Hello Writers, Collab with Pen n Popcorn and let's be grateful to the pen. #pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #Collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The pen which is earned.
Earned in the steps.
Steps from  slate and chalk.
Chalk replaced by pencil.
Pencil by pen.
Pen still has a long story in my life.
In my life pen and chalk again came together.
Together we have a life.
 Hello Writers,
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and let's be grateful to the pen.

#pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Hello Writers, Collab with Pen n Popcorn and let's be grateful to the pen. #pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #Collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which flows all my worries outside
Which enhances my thoughts
Which gives me self-confidence! Hello Writers,

#pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Seema Sharma

read more
for becoming my voice 
to express everything i felt always......  Hello Writers,

Alok Jain

Hello Writers, Collab with Pen n Popcorn and let's be grateful to the pen. #pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #Collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writerscommunity

read more
that it empowered me to write. Hello Writers,

#writerscommunity

Sweet Sour

read more
Which gives me courage to pendown
my untold thoughts,
my unexpress feelings,
my unheard stories and
the unopened Me! Hello Writers,

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
which depicted my words
to the parchment... Hello Writers,

Harish Reddy S

read more
Bcuz My Pen Makes Me To Pen....
What I Have Experienced Good & Bad Things
In My Life.
 Hello Writers,

Anaya Agarwal

read more

....for always being a friend in need.. Hello Writers,

Nidhi Pant

read more
 because it is the only companion of mine since childhood.soundless voice of my thoughts and emotions.  savior of my adverse and favourable days. the definition of my  loss and gain,yes  none but it's  pen. Hello Writers,

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Not only in expressing my feelings, 
It has helped me, 
To express my knowledge too... Hello Writers,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification