Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best touchsunrays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best touchsunrays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart touching love shayari in hindi for girlfriend, heart touching love shayari in hindi for boyfriend, heart touching shayari of a love, heart touching love shayari in hindi, 3 nee paartha vizhigal the touch of love,

• 22 Followers
  • 1102 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #FreshThoughts #touchsunrays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It give out a bright light
a myth of enormous potency
With a determination to achieve success
maintain interest and motivation
leaving things to proceed
In its  path throughout the day Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #FreshThoughts #touchsunrays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It shines with a sudden intensity
Just like an ambition of achieving something
leaving things to take their own course Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
It shines with a sudden intensity
Just like an ambition of achieving something
leaving things to take their own course Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Vitamin D🙃 ...
It gives vitamin D but amma says our back absorbs maximum of vitamin D when it is directed towards east.
Btw ...
I love dhup jadoo ki Tarah🥶🌄🌻
Happy New year🌻
I am going to teach online ...along with this government job for my own revision and enthusiasm in life. I love teaching 🌻🤗 Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neerja

(Quote567) Similarly I wanna explore you And being explored ONLY by you.. 🖤💫 #erotica #'Cinderella #beingpurple #moansandmoons love #FreshThoughts #touchsunrays #writingresolution #365days365quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My skin soak the sunshines within,
the warmth,
cheeks being sunkissed! 

Similarly I wanna feel you over me,
At every corner of me. (Quote567) Similarly I wanna explore you 
And being explored ONLY by you..
🖤💫
#erotica #'Cinderella #beingpurple 

#moansandmoons #love #freshthoughts #touchsunrays #WritingResolution #365days365quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I request sun
to provide me energy
the source
that gives life
to entire world...  Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

2021 full Power ON Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #FreshThoughts #touchsunrays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can feel it's warm and grace,
On some days I stare at him stating I am powerful too.  2021 full Power ON 

Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

read more
Rays of hope dazzles on my eyes. Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swatantra Yadav

read more
मैं चुपके से टकरा जाऊंगा रास्ते में तुमसे, तुम हौले से कह देना "कोई बात नहीं"......
मैं माफ़ी भी नहीं माँगूंगा, तुम गुस्सा भी नहीं करोगी......
मैं किसी से नहीं कहूँगा, बस तुम्हारे ज़िक्र पर मुस्कुरा दूँगा.....
तुम्हें इशारा भी मिल जाएगा, मेरा इश्क़ भी जारी रहेगा......
मैं रोज़ इंतज़ार करूँगा उस मोड़ पर, तुम रोज़ देर से आना......
मेरी तलब बनी रहेगी, तुम्हारा रुतबा बना रहेगा......!! Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine

स्वतन्त्र यादव

read more
मैं चुपके से टकरा जाऊंगा रास्ते में तुमसे, तुम हौले से कह देना "कोई बात नहीं"......
मैं माफ़ी भी नहीं माँगूंगा, तुम गुस्सा भी नहीं करोगी......
मैं किसी से नहीं कहूँगा, बस तुम्हारे ज़िक्र पर मुस्कुरा दूँगा.....
तुम्हें इशारा भी मिल जाएगा, मेरा इश्क़ भी जारी रहेगा......
मैं रोज़ इंतज़ार करूँगा उस मोड़ पर, तुम रोज़ देर से आना......
मेरी तलब बनी रहेगी, तुम्हारा रुतबा बना रहेगा......!! Good morning. How do you feel when the sun rays touch your face? :) #freshthoughts #touchsunrays  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification